Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Response From Senator Craig (R-ID)

I just got this email from Senator Craig, not just one but 6 of them all at one time. Guess he's trying to fill my mailbox now.

Dear ------

Thank you for contacting me regarding issues in the new immigration reform proposal currently under debate in the Senate. I appreciated hearing from you and am glad to have the opportunity to respond.

I have heard from many Idahoans concerning immigration and wanted to keep you updated on the debate as it is taking place. Numerous amendments are still being offered, and the final version of the bill -- the version I will eventually be voting on -- is not yet in its final form. However, as the bill is altered over the days ahead, my priorities will not change. My first priority is, and will always be, the hard-working men and women of Idaho and their families. I will support policies that protect and benefit American citizens, treat immigrants fairly, and preserve our economy, resources, and national security.

You can be sure that I will keep your comments in mind as this crucial reform bill moves forward. I will get back to you with a complete explanation of the Senate's actions, the proposal's final form, and my vote, when this process has concluded.

Thank you again for contacting me. Please let me know whenever I may be of any further assistance to you.

Sincerely,

LARRY E. CRAIG
    United States Senator
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Yeah and what secrets are they holding over you to keep you from representing Idaho???