Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by safari
    My tactic:

I have a traveling notebook. In it contains dividers for my U.S. Congressional Representatives, the local ICE office and other pertinent local politicians (Mayor, Governor, etc.) .

If I us US Mail, I always send items Certified, return receipt requested (gotta watch the cost on this one ).

My best tactic is to carry this notebook, along with whatever correspondence or information I have to offer, with me and asking whomever accepts the materials from me to please sign and date (just as they'd have to do on the USPS return receipt). I monitor the situation and if nothing is being taken, then I get on the band wagon and start making phone calls. As I've said before, the local U.S. Congressional offices KNOW ME WELL You see that in their look whenever I walk through the door.

If I talk to someone in the DC office and they say they don't know anything, I can get out my notebook and verbatim say "so & so received this information for ___________ on this date _________." Not that it's done a whole lot with the illegal alien huggers who represent the state BUT it helps as I'm working to expose how they are catering to illegals and not protecting our interests. I am angry how Johnson voted for the SS act and I'm doing everything possible to make it haunt him.
    Very good strategy you have there safari!

Of course this would be common sense to do the measures you just pointed out, I do the same, just to be on the safe side.

And as of yet, I still haven’t had ANY bad experiences in the past 2 years with ICE, reporting ESPECIALLY illegal employers..!

..and since I have connections aka ‘inside information’, that’s exactly what ICE wants to know about. As I've pointed out above, one can report anonymously, but I have nothing to hide and I disclose personal info. They know me by name, but they also keep the info one reports confidential..

..and it always helps to do a little research on your own to help them further their investigations faster and more efficiently, as if one just reports ‘a suspicion’, of course it will go on the back burner. ICE is really focused on the ‘big wigs’ and criminals right now.

Still, EVERY bit of info DOES add up to the big picture!

So people, don’t get discouraged and hang in there..! We'll eat this elephant one bite at a time..
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    We don't eat out much at all. In fact, the last time we went to breakfast one of our regular waitresses said that it has been real slow.

I don't like eating out much anymore because of the diseases I see on Discovery channel and how they find some are coming from third world immigrants legal and illegal who do not know about good hygiene. If it hurts business, so be it.
    It's all about cutting corners, Gogo. We've "gotten used" to artificially low prices, and the pro-amnesty lobby trots out that old chestnut time and time again. Hiring uneducated, sub-minimum wage, ILLEGAL labor is being touted as the "must do" to compete nowadays. And the sad fact is, it is. Businesses need to either adapt, or go by the wayside. Because we can't have this "false economy" any more. It's very detrimental to our National economic health.

e
    Just because you're used to something doesn't make it right.

Businesses need to either adapt, or go by the wayside
    I would say that the American people need to "READAPT" themselves and abandon or forsake the lifestyle choices that have encouraged the businesses that use illegal workers. A case in point: Fast food joints. Prior to World War 2 we did not have such things. People had to be organized enough to plan a lunch they could carry with them. But the explosion of fast food places and similar convenience shopping has formed a new industry---which now depends heavily on illegal aliens.

We have had other cultural changes. Such as the explosion of the service sector as a source of employment. This is another post WW2 trend. Before that we had far more "worker bee" types--manufacturing the exportable products to make the US the number one industrial power. The accurate name for what the US has experienced and which has paved the wave for out heavy dependence on illegal alien workers is "Sociological Phenomenon." In other words a complicated set of cultural, economic and social changes producing an identifiable outcome.

The disdain our young people have for manual work is another aspect of this growth of the service sector. They don't want to get dirty and sweaty hanging sheetrock--so contractors go in search of illegal aliens who will. I'm not saying in every case, but it is a rule of thumb. The lure of a well-paying job somewhere in the service sector, encouraged by the constant harping of the educational industry--sets the heart of so many people against the old fashioned value of honest toil. Americans have come to believe that work is whatever you can get legally paid for. Yet there is a society wide cost when too many people crowd into the managerial/administrative/service sector of the Economy. That cost is desperate measures to find bodies to do the manual, physical work.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12