Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Reuniting Families Immigration Reform Proposal is AMNESTY

This is another form of Amnesty. How many ways are they going to try to slip this past us? What are they going to call it next??? Keep an eye open for these silver tounged devils. Now I have to go make some more phone calls and complain about this.

As a reasonable person: If every person that came to this country illegally wants to bring just one relative over. The immigrant population would double again. That’s not an option! I’m sure it is more than one, it’s grandparents, aunts uncles, cousins, a bunch of children…

Considering they left the country without them: Then they chose to live a life without them. My child lives further away from me, than the Mexican border. My husband’s siblings and mother live further away from us than the border. Some of my children are going into the military and they are going overseas. It’s called a telephone, e-mail and airline tickets. They don’t have to live with you, to love them or to be a family.

As a Christian: “Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh".(Genesis 2:24) No one else matters.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

some of our politicians talk about the "GOOD" Samaritan and what would Jesus do ... the bible never said Jesus or the good Samaritan were criminals . . . these illegals are lying, stealing and coveting their neighbor's jobs, freedom, etc. and they are entering our country like a thief in the night
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"