Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Reverse Racism...

Here is the latest job opportunity in a 50%+ Hispanic, American town. Not many non-Hispanic citizens will be able to apply. This is how the takeover grows and continues. The fact that they need an "Interpreter" that my tax dollars will be paying for is about to give me a stroke!

Job Title: Interpreter

IMPORTANT!! STATE APPLICATION IS REQUIRED. Click here to obtain PDF (PD 107) copy of State Application Form that allows you to enter information and print a completed state application.

Job Summary: This employee must have the ability to read, write and interpret/translate in English and Spanish. The position requires knowledge of Spanish speaking communities and relevant cultural issues. Applicant must have the ability to disseminate information to the public. This employee must be skilled with a personal computer, keyboarding and word processing.

Minimum Qualifications: Graduation from High School and 1 year of experience in human services or an office setting with fluency in both the English and Spanish language in both verbal and written form.

Full Time: 40 Hours Per Week

Salary: $25,427 County Grade: 10

Closing Date: May 07, 2010

EOE (I don't think so!)

if its a BFOQ than its ok. Its probably one of those community outreach positions tied to acorn..
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!