Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

RI: I'm very sad to say that E-Verify is officially dead.

I'm very sad to say that E-Verify is officially dead.

We would like to thank everyone who helped along the way and made the calls in the last few days. It was very much appreciated by the Reps & Senators who introduced and supported thisbill. Thank you to Matt Allen for his help yesterday and today on the radio. Also to Helen Glover, Dan Yorke and John Depetro who also contributed greatly.

As Representative Brien said "It will be back again next year, even stronger". Let's make sure we're ready to go in January!!!!

Karin N. Gorman
    Director

RIILE
    P.O. Box 1
    Central Falls, RI 02863
    www.riile.org

My understanding is that this was the bill to mandate private employers to verify the work status of employees. Hopefully the will of the citizenry will be respected and this will pass next year despite the whining and hysteria from the open border, pro-amnesty, cheap labor extremists.

In the meantime, I'm glad that Gov. Carcieri's order requiring state agencies and vendors to verify the legal status of all employees is in effect.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

it seems they have to many illegals bi--hing about it, they have to do what they say. UGH.....
    Proud to be an AMERICAN