Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rice; Time for a new middle East”

Rice; Time for a new middle East” and other comments like "Dead of alive." Axis fo evil.""For us or against us." "Bring it on.""Stay the course." "Cut and ran" and policies is the reason we are in the deep shit and hated around the world and have no credibility. We want to change the M. E. To be like us and that has created terrorist like Osama and Hezbollah, etc. How the hell would we feel if someone, in side or outside. Came in and tried to change our way of life. It has happened within in the past and we reacted in violence.
    We don’t like illegal immigrants invading and occupying our country and demanding a change to suit them. Our country is fast becoming an extension of Mexico with it’s language and culture. That is a form a ethnic cleansing of America way of life and culture and American don not like it at all.
    Bush only want power and to make a name for himself at any cost and expense of lives. If a country wants a change the will and should come from withing by it’s people. We have no right to police the world. We have no business in the M.E and that offend the people and they have the right to use any means to protect their way of life and what ever it is.
    Israel and USA will never have peace as long as their policies and actions exist and terrorist will never be defeated and go away. We are the enemy, occupied, invader, aggressor and the terrorist.

Newt Gingrich says, the American people need to just start firing people.

Everytime I even look at Condi I want to seriously vomit. I really don't know how sheepish Republican voters can take her seriously. I bet the world leaders just laugh out loud everytime they hear this (I can't say the word on this site) tries to talk like she's smart. She should be in McDonalds flipping burgers, not working for the government.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn