Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    The MASS Firings will continue the next several elections; Democrats / RINO's are on the FIRE THEM NOW LIST; as many as you can

With all of the Illegal Aliens in Florida and Perrys Pro illegal Immigrant stance. He didnt stand a chance in Florida... actially I dont think he did to bad ... it could have been much worse for him

Florida Knows what a lot of states dont know yet; Illegal Immigration wrecks budgets / economys and there is massive wave of violence that comes with it

you other states better wake up before you are in Floridas shoes as well

you goof ball Southern Baptists better wake the hell up; before you put us all in hell pushing RINO's / NEOCON's / NEOLIB's ... its like your simple or just dont get it
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just wondering? The Constitution was a big deal not too long ago. How many questions, or how many times was the Constitution brought up in the debates?

I'll take any canadate that is serious about moving this country back towards constitutional principles. I do not care what color he/she is, what stripe, just as long as they are eligible and serious about following the Constitution.

Why do people buy milk and bread? When people are ready to incur more debt, that is after they pay down existing debt, the small business' will begin to expand, and the financial machinery will crank up slowly. Taxes will be raised as will interest rates. Then you will eat, and borrow, and be happy, and.................become complacent, or atleast be willing to lower your guard and compromise, as it is time to go to the lake, and I have little time for paying close attention, and love being mesmerized by my boob tube.

Status quo.............here we come,.......ready or not.

It is a natural cycle. You can't fool Mother Nature. Or those that whisper into Mother Nature's ear.

'I pledge my life, fortune, and sacred honor.' Anything less,.........SERVITUDE! The writing is on the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    The MASS Firings will continue the next several elections; Democrats / RINO's are on the FIRE THEM NOW LIST; as many as you can

With all of the Illegal Aliens in Florida and Perrys Pro illegal Immigrant stance. He didnt stand a chance in Florida... actially I dont think he did to bad ... it could have been much worse for him

Florida Knows what a lot of states dont know yet; Illegal Immigration wrecks budgets / economys and there is massive wave of violence that comes with it

you other states better wake up before you are in Floridas shoes as well

you goof ball Southern Baptists better wake the hell up; before you put us all in hell pushing RINO's / NEOCON's / NEOLIB's ... its like your simple or just dont get it

I think there putting something in the food, water, and in the vaccines...

Ahh! But kathyet,....atleast everyone gets to cheer and be happy atleast once.
    LOL I Cheer, I cheer every time I hear and see the blinders coming off...my hope is that they will stay off!!!! But I just can't be in a "Don't worry be Happy" frame of mind. They can keep there koolaid....

Quote Originally Posted by dsprtt
    Entirely possible Rick Perry would declare the 5th of May a National Holiday. He makes a so so Gov. He would make a lousy President.
    Wait and see Herman Cain has not alienated anyone, yet , hopefully he will not. Cain has a very good shot if people will pay attention to what he has to say. Academics and theorists conducting the " business " of Government or actual people with practical experience. This is what Cain brings to the table.
    Agreed. Herman Cain is a breath of fresh air. I think most Republicans will support him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12