Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rick Sanchez - idiot, moron and stupid again

Rick Sanchez vs. Lou Dobbs on Illegal Immigration:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEe18ECiQh4

Rick Sanchez...Crazy or Stupid?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnfVEly0--8

McCain Answered Woman Who Rapped Clinton

Republican presidential hopeful John McCain says that he respects Hillary Rodham Clinton and that he said so in so many words when a woman used the word "bitch" to describe her.

"How do we beat the bitch?" the woman asked McCain Monday at an event in South Carolina.

McCain's response: "That's an excellent question. I respect Senator Clinton. I respect anyone who gets the nomination of the Democratic Party."

On Tuesday, CNN's Rick Sanchez raised the question of whether McCain should have admonished the woman, and McCain's campaign criticized that criticism on Wednesday.

"Most people who have seen it are looking at it as a real mistake on his part in terms of the way he handled it," Sanchez said on the cable network's "Out in the Open."

McCain's South Carolina campaign manager, Buzz Jacobs, said in a statement Wednesday: "It not only reflects poorly on him, but on CNN. If Mr. Sanchez had even the faintest perspective on the race for the White House, he would know that Senator McCain has expressed his utmost respect for Senator Clinton numerous times on the campaign trail, as he did at Monday's event in Hilton Head."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"How do we beat the bitch?" the woman asked McCain Monday at an event in South Carolina.

McCain's response: "That's an excellent question. I respect Senator Clinton. I respect anyone who gets the nomination of the Democratic Party."

On Tuesday, CNN's Rick Sanchez raised the question of whether McCain should have admonished the woman, and McCain's campaign criticized that criticism on Wednesday.
    “If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, it must be a duckâ€
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    I saw Sanchez's show last night and I couldn't believe what a big deal he was making out of this. He was saying it could end McCain's bid for president. I'm like WHAT???? It wasn't THAT bad.

Rick is trying to be the big reporter, like Lou Dobbs. He's reaching real far to try and break a big story. He was pathetic last night. It was embarrassing.

As Digger said, "I feel like I need to take a show after watching him (Sanchez)". Just watching him for a moment and hearing his sleazy demeanor makes you feel like you just fell into a pig sty. Ewwwwwwwwwww! Jump into the shower quick.

I say we keep the pressure on this fool. Send an e-mail to CNN and a phone call each day until he apologizes to William and the viewers AND corrects his intentionla lie of calling the LEGAL green card holding soldier an illegal alien and intentionally attempting to mislead William.

CNN Main Number: 212-275-7800

SANCHEZ IS AN IDIOT! CNN ought to be embarrassed by keeping this ignoramous anchorman on their show.

I WOULDN'T EVEN HIRE RICK SANCHEZ TO SELL A SET OF GINSU KNIFES ON THE HOME SHOPPING NETWORK!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    My hub says Rick Sanchez is a sterotypical empty headed anchor person on a TV news sitcom, EXCEPT he has his own show on CNN.

He said Rick is so stupid he doesn't even know he's stupid!

Do ya think hub likes him????

McCain's chances at ever becoming President ended when he supported Amnesty this year.

Everyone here needs to remember that, know the details about that, know how he fell from 1st place to 5th place and how his numbers fell to the floor.

Everyone here must remember and broadcast the lesson of McCain which is that his Presidential aspirations were over months ago due to his pro amnesty stances.

W

Quote Originally Posted by ourcountrynottheirs
    My hub says Rick Sanchez is a sterotypical empty headed anchor person on a TV news sitcom, EXCEPT he has his own show on CNN.

He said Rick is so stupid he doesn't even know he's stupid!

Do ya think hub likes him????
    Ourcountry, your hub is 100% correct! And we already think he is awesome because he is your hubby, and the fact that he hates sanchez!

I like his analogy, "...stereotypical empty headed anchor person..."

This fits sanchez because he doesn't deserve the title of 'News Anchor'.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

When I watch him, I am always reminded of a movie I had seen a couple years ago:

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0357413/ ... ey=0357413

Maybe he is the real Ron Burgundy????

Ya I don't think Rick is going to last long, he is no smarter than any of the Demacrate's who keep shooting their foot off or sticking it in their big mouth.

Ya, Mc Cain went down like a ton of bricks, he didn't know what hit him!
    The Dems aren't capable of learning from someone elses mistakes!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ACTION ALERT! Please support "SAVE ACT"HR4088
    LAW ENFORCEMENT ONLY BILL! WE NEED YOU TO MAKE CALLS, FAXES AND E-MAILS...CONTACT YOUR REPRESENTATIVES!!
    ACTION THREAD
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-90621.html
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC Please Contribute!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Contact Info...Senators, Representatives & USEFUL INFORMATION
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=384761
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast