Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    Remember when they wanted Lou off the air??? Was this the compromise??? I won't give him the time of day, UNLESS William is on!!! Then when William LEAVES... SO DO I!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This Moron was actually drawing an indirect comparison between Ellis Island and the Mexican Border.

"this whole debate has NOTHING to do with the nobility of immigration, but everything to do with Latino political power and money grabbing...in collusion with exploitative corporations... hiding under the skirt of the Catholic priesthood..."

Excellent point Mdillion1172, the end point being reverse assimulation and the Latinization of America or Amexica eventually.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

I like his show.......It reminds me of how weak, pathetic, simplistic, propagandistic, transparant, and shallow the oppositions arguments really are.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by wilro
    ALIPACer's, the only way to shut up that piece of garbage, Raza Rick Sanchez, is to NOT WATCH HIM. When he comes on, quickly change the channel otherwise you're giving his show ratings, which will keep him on the air.
    Exactly, DO NOT WATCH THIS FREAK!!!

I sent an email to Lou Dobbs about this guy. I never got a response but they are trying to show up Dobbs. I only watch Clintons News Network for Lou Dobbs then turn the channel. Period.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

This from a clown who killed a guy while DUI and then fled home, supposedly to get his ID. Yeah, right. Where have I heard that before, a Latino driving DUI and killing an innocent American and then fleeing the scene?
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Quote Originally Posted by reptile09
    This from a clown who killed a guy while DUI and then fled home, supposedly to get his ID. Yeah, right. Where have I heard that before, a Latino driving DUI and killing an innocent American and then fleeing the scene?
    When I lived in Ca. I remember reading where that happened countless times. And the Law hardly put any effort into catching the person(s).
    ------------------------

sanchez is always drawing false comparisons ... and therefore false conclusions...

just because there are many of these illegals who turn into productive and successful people, his family for example, does NOT justify bringing millions more.... as if we had to have millions to get a handful of useful ones...

what about all the successful Blacks and Asians? who gives them a chance to come?.... Mexicans are cheaper.... so forget about principles of DIVERSITY and DISCRIMINATION..
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

MW
    mdillion wrote:

ALIPACer's, the only way to shut up that piece of garbage, Raza Rick Sanchez, is to NOT WATCH HIM. When he comes on, quickly change the channel otherwise you're giving his show ratings, which will keep him on the air.
    Trust me, after watching one show, you couldn't pay me to watch another! I refuse to be counted as one of is viewers.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

DJ
    I can't stand him either and also turn off the TV as soon as I see his pathetic face. I've noticed lately that he seems to have a kind of desperate quality--rather than that pure arrogance he started out with. I'm wondering if he is feeling the heat from our comments! I always get the feeling that he is trying "too hard" if you get my drift. Unless CNN is not doing charity work, I can't imagine this guy is going to last a year.

Did anyone take note (it was glossed over very quickly), when Sanchez was talking to the young man in the service.......

Sanchez asked what the soldier thought of the way the undocumented were being treated, and the soldier replied, "I don't care." Sanchez didn't like his answer and was moving on before the guy got the last word out!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast