Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Because the black gene is dominate.
    I agree. This doesn't mean that it's not possible to submerge a black population into another, however.

Melanin dominates the world. Black people do not need tans. America is full of whites that make tans their priority. Read Holes' Anatomy.
    What on earth are you talking about?

The dark gene rules. That is a biological law. A genetic law. Look at my profile. You have chosen the wrong good old boy to to argue medicine, genetics, and science with. When a child is born that has a white father and black mother in America, can you not tell that child is part black.
    Of course. This is because black genes are dominant. I agree. But you're talking about proportions of nearly 1:1. I'm not. And you're also talking about black genes blended with white genes, not with Red Indian or mestizo.

Get your science together and try it again. I am a retired military officer and a world class medical pro. I think you might be a nice girl/boy but a scientist you are NOT.
    Very pretentious.

There are black people all over the WORLD. China, Africa ( the cradel of civilzation per Time and Newsweek), Mexicon, Ireland (Phil Lynott of Thin Lizzy). Hannibal going into to Itatly.
    Hannibal was black? Really? If so, this refutes your argument itself. I've not seen many native Italians who are plainly of partial black descent.

Check you r facts and get back. There is not such thing as "bred out " when it comes to BLACKS. Read the autobiograpy of Malcom X to find out where white peopole come from. Then talk to a certified surgical technologist about science.
    What was Malcolm X's assertion, Mister Surgeon?

CrackBone--I think there is enough question marks in this situation in Mexico to warrant an international probe because it's not fully explained by genetics; it's not fully explained by population; it's not fully explained by dispersion and mixing into the general population; it's not explained by any natural event concerning population demographics other than an extermination process of some type.

CrackBone--do you know what Slave Owners in Mexico did when slaves aged and could not work?

In case you do, please post it. I found an article in my search where the Islanic nations involved in slave trading worked them to death or put them down by euthanasia. That is how they dealt with it. Maybe the Spaniards did some of this as well and the records were not kept for this part of the "process". That would explain where the Blacks went and what happened to them in Mexico. That would explain why those Blacks still remaining are traced back to fugitives and run-away slaves who escaped to remote areas of the Mexico, where the Black Population or what's left of it presently resides.

An international probe led by the United States could possibly get to the truth...whatever it is. I do not believe what little we could find represents the whole story.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

OH MY GOD....I just realized something....lets say you knew about 9/11 before it happened, because you were involved in it to create a reason to go into Afghanistan to throw out the Taliban and make the pipeline deal for UNOCAL, then you would know that Terrorism didn't cause 9/11.

Since terrorism didn't cause 9/11 then you would know that closing the borders to fight Terrorism wouldn't be necessary because there weren't really any Terrorists to begin with!!
    That's Right
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Crackbone
    Because the black gene is dominate.
    I agree. This doesn't mean that it's not possible to submerge a black population into another, however.

Sixx says: Yes, it DOES. Do you remember that article in Time magazine about the first known people on Earth were black? If not, check it out. You cannont "submerge" a black population. You can submerge a submarine.

[quote:13xgdd6f]Melanin dominates the world. Black people do not need tans. America is full of whites that make tans their priority. Read Holes' Anatomy.
    What on earth are you talking about?

Sixx says: Melanin determines the color of skin. Blacks have the most, whites have the least. Everyone between has varying amounts. Blacks don't go to tanning booths. Holes Anatomy is a book on the body. That is "what on earth i am talking about".
    The dark gene rules. That is a biological law. A genetic law. Look at my profile. You have chosen the wrong good old boy to to argue medicine, genetics, and science with. When a child is born that has a white father and black mother in America, can you not tell that child is part black.
    Of course. This is because black genes are dominant. I agree. But you're talking about proportions of nearly 1:1. I'm not. And you're also talking about black genes blended with white genes, not with Red Indian or mestizo.

Sixx says: I am talking about science, not ratios.

Get your science together and try it again. I am a retired military officer and a world class medical pro. I think you might be a nice girl/boy but a scientist you are NOT.
    Very pretentious.

Sixx says: No, it is not.

There are black people all over the WORLD. China, Africa ( the cradel of civilzation per Time and Newsweek), Mexicon, Ireland (Phil Lynott of Thin Lizzy). Hannibal going into to Itatly.
    Hannibal was black? Really? If so, this refutes your argument itself. I've not seen many native Italians who are plainly of partial black descent.

Sixx says: Yes he was. Hannibal went into Italy centuries ago. Italians are darker than other Europeans. There was no substanstial black population there, and thus no real remnants. However, Hannibal took a substantial number of soldiers into Italy. Soldiers will be soldiers, and there was no birth control. Again, check it out for yourself.

Check you r facts and get back. There is not such thing as "bred out " when it comes to BLACKS. Read the autobiograpy of Malcom X to find out where white peopole come from. Then talk to a certified surgical technologist about science.
    What was Malcolm X's assertion, Mister Surgeon?[/quote:13xgdd6f]

Sixx says: READ IT GENIUS!!!!!
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Sixx says: Yes, it DOES. Do you remember that article in Time magazine about the first known people on Earth were black? If not, check it out. You cannont "submerge" a black population. You can submerge a submarine.
    The origin of mankind has nothing to do with this at all. Blacks are distinct from other peoples. I suppose that your argument is that blacks cannot be submerged into other populations because all populations are black. If this is your argument, it is so extremely absurd that it doesn't even warrant response. If it's not, then your argument is a non sequitur.

Sixx says: Melanin determines the color of skin. Blacks have the most, whites have the least. Everyone between has varying amounts. Blacks don't go to tanning booths. Holes Anatomy is a book on the body. That is "what on earth i am talking about".
    You seem to believe that race is determined solely by color of the skin. It isn't. The color of the skin is just one of many characteristics of the black race. And like all racial characteristics, these are diminished through interracial intermixture. The color of the skin of a mulatto, for example, is much lighter than the color of the skin of an unadulterated black. Despite the dominance of black genes, *all* characteristics of the black race will eventually be submerged through sufficient intermixture. Why do you not understand this? It's a very simple concept whose examples abound.

What scientific fact makes you doubt that black populations can be assimilated by other sufficiently large populations?

Sixx says: Yes he was. Hannibal went into Italy centuries ago. Italians are darker than other Europeans. There was no substanstial black population there, and thus no real remnants. However, Hannibal took a substantial number of soldiers into Italy. Soldiers will be soldiers, and there was no birth control. Again, check it out for yourself.
    Italians aren't swarthier because they're partially black. If they were partially black, then other characteristics of the black race would accompany their swarthiness. They don't.

Why won't you simply explain it?

Re: ...

The origin of mankind has nothing to do with this at all. Blacks are distinct from other peoples. I suppose that your argument is that blacks cannot be submerged into other populations because all populations are black. If this is your argument, it is so extremely absurd that it doesn't even warrant response. If it's not, then your argument is a non sequitur.

Sixx says: Make of it what you will. The origin of mankind has everything to do with this. Your latin is better than your reasoning skills, or lack thereof.

[quote:37nj4nhq]Sixx says: Melanin determines the color of skin. Blacks have the most, whites have the least. Everyone between has varying amounts. Blacks don't go to tanning booths. Holes Anatomy is a book on the body. That is "what on earth i am talking about".
    You seem to believe that race is determined solely by color of the skin. It isn't. The color of the skin is just one of many characteristics of the black race. And like all racial characteristics, these are diminished through interracial intermixture. The color of the skin of a mulatto, for example, is much lighter than the color of the skin of an unadulterated black. Despite the dominance of black genes, *all* characteristics of the black race will eventually be submerged through sufficient intermixture. Why do you not understand this? It's a very simple concept whose examples abound.

Sixx says: Oh, I understand. You don't and I have no more time to talk to you about something you OBVIOUSLY don't know anything about.
    What scientific fact makes you doubt that black populations can be assimilated by other sufficiently large populations?

Sixx says: You would not understand

Italians aren't swarthier because they're partially black. If they were partially black, then other characteristics of the black race would accompany their swarthiness. They don't.

Sixx says: They are partially black. Talk to a real Italian and if they tell you the truth, they will say the same thing I have said.

Why won't you simply explain it?[/quote:37nj4nhq]

Sixx says: Because I have other things to DO
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Bootsie and Crackbone--the issue is:

What happened to the Black Population in Mexico?

The standing "scholarly" theory which "scholars" are still investigating...not just SIXX, not just me...is that Mexico exterminated its black population through inter-marriage. The Blacks in Mexico believe they are still "there" but not being counted which in "their" words, not SIXX's, not mine, but "theirs" is that this is "worst than racism".

This is an "anomaly", a unique phenomena in Mexico that creates a serious question about What Happened to the Blacks in Mexico?

There should be a probe into What Happened to the Blacks in Mexico.

Why does it matter to Sixx, to me, to ALIPAC, to our fight against illegal immigration?

Because....the opposition, our enemy uses a "race card" to defeat any attempts to stop illegal immigration. These "race cards" are thrown by Hispanics, representing through this organization and that organization, all 501 C 3 "public charities", that to be opposed to illegal immigration makes you a "racist".

Yet...the President of Mexico is a true racist...we know that from his comment about the "jobs that not even blacks will do".

Yet...the Mexican Government is a true racist organization....we know that from the "postage stamp" depicting black children as "oaf-like" and with characteristics of apes.

Yet...the Mexican Government and the Nation of Mexico is truly racist...we know that from its history to "breed out" Blacks by inter-marriage an idea we learned yesterday that was introduced by the Catholic Church Bishop.

Yet...the Mexican Nation has a caste system that promotes "whiter the better"...the entire society is racist and the natural tendency of people would be to marry up, not down and given this "system" while some would have married, logic dictates that most would have not.

Yet...the Blacks still in Mexico are huddled in poor villages in remote areas along the western coasts...descendants of fugitives and run-away slaves...that is why it appears they exist today...their forefathers escaped, raising the question where are the descandants of the slaves that DID NOT ESCAPE?

Yet...we learn that an amazing "anomaly" exists in Mexico with respect to its Black Population. They are all gone. Where did they go? What happened to them? Why ONLY in Mexico did a race of people virtually disappear when they did not disappear anywhere else?

There is no evidence that they died from disease. The opposite exists.

There is no evidence that they migrated elsewhere. The opposite exists.

There is no evidence that a Black Population would be genetically exterminated. Perhaps this is the case, but there is no evidence of this and there is no reason to believe that this accounts for the virtual disappearance of this population from Mexico, because it is unique to Mexico.

Scholars are still studying the question today....in fact UNC is having "conferences" on the topic right here in North Carolina.

This is a legitimate issue both to understand what atrocities or anomalies occurred in Mexico with respect to their Black Population, but to understand the attitudes of the millions of Mexicans entering the United States with totally racist attitudes towards millions of Black Americans.

Immigration policy must forbid the entry of those with racist attitudes. We have "enuf" of that already. In addition, importing this level of wicked racism which is beginning to appear worse than what exists in the United States puts millions of Black Americans AT RISK.

This strongly suggests foul play or an anomaly beyond belief.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Your argument lacks any evidence whatsoever. Anyone who practices even superficial reasoning understands that the submergence of a black population into another population through intermixture is possible. Instead of presenting evidence, you behave like a child:

Sixx says: You would not understand
    [quote:w4w16nsp]Sixx says: READ IT GENIUS!!!!!
    I don't even understand what this means.

Get your science together and try it again. I am a retired military officer and a world class medical pro. (Sure you are.) I think you might be a nice girl/boy but a scientist you are NOT.
    In any case, you're just wrong but refuse to admit it. Why you persist, I don't know.[/quote:w4w16nsp]

Well, I think I am right, and you think you are right. I guess we will just have to agree to disagree. If I were acting like a child, this discourse would not have been as civil as it has been.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Good Post SIXX!!

I'm with you on this...there are very serious questions about What Happened to the Blacks in Mexico?

We need an international probe let by the United States.

I had no idea that a degree was a requirement to post on this forum.
    Where is the resume section? Gee, I must have missed it.
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast