Rigged System: Hillary Had ‘Agreement’ Preventing Bernie from Criticizing Her

5 Nov 2016

Emails released by WikiLeaks reveal that the Hillary Clinton campaign had an “agreement” with the Bernie Sanders campaign to prevent Sanders from criticizing Clinton.

The nature of the Clinton-Sanders “agreement” becomes clear in a May 2015 email chain, which occurred at just the time that Sanders was announcing his candidacy. The email chain makes clear that Clinton and Sanders had a no-punching agreement right from the get-go.

A reporter asked a campaign official about a statement that Sanders made lightly criticizing the Clintons. Sanders reportedly said, “I’m not going to condemn Hillary and Bill Clinton because they’ve made a lot of money. That type of wealth has the potential to isolate you from the reality of the world.”
Team Clinton was not happy.

“Are we just declining comment on all these?” one staffer asked others.

Clinton staffer Christina Reynolds alerted numerous top players in the Clinton campaign:

Following up on our call on Friday, just wanted to give some updates and flag that Bernie went after HRC and WJC on wealth (including using the word “hustle.) I followed up with Brad. The only thing they’ve pushed is from the attached docs—trying to get reporters to write that HRC and Bernie are actually in the same place. They are happy for any suggestions, but were not planning on making any big attacks around the announcement. We’re working on talking points for surrogates now and will get those around. Unless others disagree, I don’t think we comment on the question below.

The Clinton staffer with the email account “re47@hillaryclinton.com” complained to Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta that Bernie was breaking an agreement, writing, “This isn’t in keeping w the agreement. Since we clearly have some leverage, would be good to flag this for him. I could send a signal via Welch–or did you establish a direct line w him?”

The Clinton campaign official was presumably referring to Sanders-supporting Vermont Democrat Rep. Peter Welch.

The Democratic National Committee’s collusion against Sanders became clear, courtesy of WikiLeaks, right before the Democratic convention in Philadelphia, where Breitbart News reported from the inside of the Democratic Party as DNC chair Debbie Wasserman-Schultz went down hard in disgrace.

Sanders endorsed Clinton at the convention and remains one of her top surrogates.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presid...iticizing-her/