Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Right wing and proud of it!

what else can I say.

I moved to Los Angeles in late 2005, and didn't understand why I was so uneasy here. In 2006 I witnessed the May day march of illegal aliens. 500,000 illegal aliens marching down the streats of Los Angeles (I thought they were all suppose to be hiding in the shadows). That event changed my life, Honestly it was like an invading army.

I never considered myself a right wing republican until I saw that march , in fact I was a liberal Democrate when I was in my early twenties. I was a bit un-easy having others think of me as a right wing republican, but if I am one I'm going to be Proud of it!

And I love reading Pat Buchanan daily!

April

Re: Right wing and proud of it!

Quote Originally Posted by greginLA
    what else can I say.

I moved to Los Angeles in late 2005, and didn't understand why I was so uneasy here. In 2006 I witnessed the May day march of illegal aliens. 500,000 illegal aliens marching down the streats of Los Angeles (I thought they were all suppose to be hiding in the shadows). That event changed my life, Honestly it was like an invading army.

I never considered myself a right wing republican until I saw that march , in fact I was a liberal Democrate when I was in my early twenties. I was a bit un-easy having others think of me as a right wing republican, but if I am one I'm going to be Proud of it!

You choice was to be a patriot and not stand idly by while illegals and elites take over the country. Good for you and Keep up the good WORK!

Re: Right wing and proud of it!

Quote Originally Posted by greginLA
    what else can I say.

Thanks for all you do....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I never considered myself a right wing republican until I saw that march
    Welcome. That marched on my fighting side too. However, at that time it was a Republican pushing the agenda. Well you know what I found at the "opposition" party. Then it became a matter of defining the difference between Bush and Tancredo. I suspect now you are leaning more to patriotism or conservatism. It remains to be seen if Republicans in total will step up to save our country.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

loservillelabor, you are absolutely correct. The Republican party is filled with members that need to be purged. McCain, Martinez, Kyle, Grahmnesty, The main Senators, and others. But look a lot of them have already left Bush, Martinez, Spector.

I understand your point though that the Republican party is filled with corruption and still can not be trusted. I Agree it does remain to be seen.

The alternative is the Democrate party with 90% Amnesty supportors, There is no choice there.

I am 99% convinced that the elite of our country is open border, because they want word government. If we loose they will get their one world government upon the carcass of the United States. Only praoblem is it will not work as it will lead to world wide civil war and uncontrollable ethnic strife. Human nature is tribal.