Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

RINO Sean Hannity is trying to Salvage Rick Perry

Tuned into Fox tonight. I rarely watch Fox anymore now that the channel is so in the bag with the Globalists.

Sean Hannity did a huge interview with Rick Perry.

Tried to explain away his debating skills hurting his performance.

Perry was soft balled by Hannity saying Perry had alienated just the CONSERVATIVE BASE with his in-state tuition for illegals support.

Anyone that makes the false claim that Rick Perry just ticked off a subsection of the Republican vote known as the 'Conservative Base' is a liar and that liar list now includes Sean Hannity.

Let me make this clear. The 81% of Americans found in the recent Rasmussen poll does not show just the Conservative Base or a subsection of Republican voters opposing in-state tuition for illegal aliens.

It shows a majority of whites, blacks, and legal Hispanics against it along with majorities or near majorities of Republicans, Independents, and even DEMOCRATS.

Rick Perry takes sides on an issue contrary to 81% of Americans and Sean Hannity joins these liberal newspaper propagandists playing damage control for Globalist pick Rick Perry!

Geez.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: RINO Sean Hannity is trying to Salvage Rick Perry

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Tuned into Fox tonight. I rarely watch Fox anymore now that the channel is so in the bag with the Globalists.

Sean Hannity did a huge interview with Rick Perry.

Tried to explain away his debating skills hurting his performance.

Perry was soft balled by Hannity saying Perry had alienated just the CONSERVATIVE BASE with his in-state tuition for illegals support.

Anyone that makes the false claim that Rick Perry just ticked off a subsection of the Republican vote known as the 'Conservative Base' is a liar and that liar list now includes Sean Hannity.

Rick Perry takes sides on an issue contrary to 81% of Americans and Sean Hannity joins these liberal newspaper propagandists playing damage control for Globalist pick Rick Perry!

Geez.

W
    ============================================

Consider the (globalist) source, my good friend ... consider the source ..

(Never forget, the ONLY REASON Rupert Murdoch became a United States Citizen was to enable him to be the OWNER OF FOX NEWS.)

RELATED

VIDEO: Rupert Murdoch: Obama is a ‘Rock Star’, McCain Has ‘Problems’
    http://link.brightcove.com/services/pla ... 1579802959

Perry says it's 'premature' to judge Rupert Murdoch in phone-hacking mess
    http://trailblazersblog.dallasnews.com/ ... to-ju.html

News Corp. Ltd. of Australia gave $1.25 million to the Republican Governors Association in two installments, in June and July of last year, when Perry was the GOP governors' group's national finance chairman.

Gov. Rick Perry says it's too early to judge whether Rupert Murdoch's News Corp.'s contributions to the Republican Governors Association should be returned in light of the phone-hacking scandal that is threatening both Murdoch's News Corp. empire and the government of British Prime Minister David Cameron.

"I think that to judge Mr. Murdoch at this particular point in time is rather premature," Perry said at the Texas Capitol, when asked about contributions to the GOP governors' group of which he's been a top official in recent years.
    Rupert Murdoch dines with Rick Perry (9/19/11)
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread ... Rick-Perry

Republican presidential candidate Rick Perry and embattled media mogul Rupert Murdoch had dinner together in New York City Monday night, CBS News confirmed on Tuesday.

The duo ate at Manhattan's ritzy Post House steakhouse, a few blocks away from Murdoch's Fifth Avenue apartment, the New York Times reported...

…Speaking to reporters in July, Perry brushed off questions about the propriety of Murdoch's contributions to the Republican Governors Association, which Perry headed at the time, calling it "rather premature" to judge him.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162- ... 03544.html
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is all news to me. Interesting too.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.