Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Riot Watch Please Help Us Monitor the nation

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Anyone seeing any violent tweets, facebook posts, or forum posts out there?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dewayne H. Chandler

22 minutes ago near Atlanta, GA

TIME TO RIOT! Who is with me? "Stand your ground laws" that defy the constitution allow murderers to walk after killing unarmed children. We have people in this nation who side with a grown man with a firearm who stalks a teenager and thinks we should make exceptions for murder based on how worthless society should view the kid or what he did that they had a problem with, all the while the kid never posed a mortal threat to Zimmerman, and the entire situation had been instigated by zimmerman who made first threatening move by following the child around.

Time to let our voices be heard.... Social justice will win over euro-imperialist-nationalist beliefs of "rights" granted to one group of people to control another..... Lets stand for liberty and as pastor Gregory Hall Gregg Williams Hall mentioned on his status...

"Since he cannot rest in justice, I hope he can rest in peace."

Lets honor the fallen with our never-ending pursuit of truth and justice... not for the well to do, non-impoverished and not for the "minorities" for soon that minority will strongly outnumber the dying anglo-saxon mentality of superiority and rights to murder. Killing is NEVER to be defended, by government or by citizens without justice, and more importantly the role of government to protect it's citizens failed when they let Zimmerman walk.

Truly a sad day in this country and makes me ashamed of our nation and how far we are from the Idea that makes us American, and that isnt for a few white holy people, its for all people... Remember Trayvonn! — with Gregory Hall and 13 others.

1Like · · Share

https://www.facebook.com/dewayne.chandler
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Al Elmore
    35 minutes ago ·

George Zimmerman, I hope you get whats coming to you because a 17 yr old kids life has ended because of your stupidity. I hope you sleep well at nite for the time being my friend because who knows I truly believe you'll meet your executioner one day and I won't feel a bit sorry for your dumbass! You know, I've heard alot that guns kill people, well my feelings are it's not nessasarily guns, it's dumb inexperinced jackasses like yourself that kill innocent people with guns! I would love to take you huntin sometime zimmerman but as clumsy as I am there could be an accident. Accidents do happen you know! An innocent kid is dead because of you ya freaking scumbag!!!! Your just a cop wanna be and I'm sure since you pissed alot of people off it won't be long till you get yours and I hope Trayvon kicks the shit out of you in the next life you piece of shit!!!

https://www.facebook.com/al.elmore.3...00368540797413

I'm hearing via Facebook that they're marching in the streets in San Francisco. He heard it on MSNBC.

Quote Originally Posted by imblest View Post
    I'm hearing via Facebook that they're marching in the streets in San Francisco. He heard it on MSNBC.
    Thanks for the heads up, swithcing over to MSNBC now... gag.

W

KANE @_1KANE Jamie Foxx Finna go Django on Mfs forreal...
    10:58 PM - 13 Jul 2013

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast