Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Risch to Run For Craig's Seat

We really need Risch(R) to occupy Craig's seat as he will be a good advocate for the people against illegal immigration. He's running against LaRocco(D) who so far has not even uttered his position on this issue.

http://www.idahostatesman.com/politics/ ... 79803.html
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He's got my vote. I think it speaks volumes when LaRocco is silent. The article wasn't too bad for the MisStatesman.

Hey, welcome Spudmom. Glad you joined us. I'm curious how you heard about our group.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome aboard spudmom!

We have a group from Idaho here - SOSAD is too and will post here sometime I'm sure.

I'm from OR. We also have a pretty dedicated group of posters as well here.

Thanks for jumping in with us - glad to have your participation and assistance.

Spudmom, you can make a comment at the bottom of that article in the Statesman about Risch if you want to. I put my two cents in.

So it looks like the discredited egomaniac Craig may be staying for awhile...What an embarrassment for Republicans, Idaho, and the nation.

Call the Senate: NO AgJOBS or Dream Act Amnesties !

Populist, we're still hoping Craig will resign. We haven't given up hope yet. If he does, it's pretty clear that Risch will step into his place.

I sure hope he does take old wide stance's place. At least my northern neighbors would be on the road to having a better state w/o illegals!

Welcome Spudmom! Good to have you on board.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Thank you all so much for the nice warm welcome. I came across you all while looking for reaction Vincente Fox's visit on O'Reilly. I frequent other sites with topics such as this but had no idea about this one. Great discussion here on this board !
    Tinybob- Thanks for the tip about the comment section at the end of the article. I do comment at the bottom of the Statesman articles, but sometimes, such as the case with the rapper they arrested last week, everyone's comments magically disappear. I also could not log in one time for 3 days, I think they were mad at me, thoug I can't prove it.
    Please keep me in your thoughts as I am going to try to address my HOA which pays a company that hires suspected illegal gardeners. I will not have my HOA dues going towards illegal activity!
    Have you guys seen the ICE website lately? The arrested 34 (I believe) criminal illegal gang members from this area as part of a nationwide sweep!

Spudmom, I saw the raids and was glad things are starting to pop down there. I am working with one of our state senators, John Goedde. He's trying to come up with an enforcement plan for Idaho for when they go back into session in January. I have been emailing him and talking to him on the phone. Hopefully our state congress can get a handle on this problem before it becomes a huge problem for Idaho.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast