Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AE

RNC, Pathetic money grubbing email, my response

I post this here, plus my response to them, well, in case I get my own visit from the Secret Service about it..... , you never know. I certainly do not expect them to listen to us.. Poor Mike, he caught me on a really bad day, but I could have been a lot more vulgar, I just happen to know my limits.

Oct 15, 2008 01:58:01 AM, ecampaign@gop.com wrote:

Dear Elizabeth,

Every election, it's the same old song and dance from the Democrats and their liberal allies when it comes to donor and vote fraud.

This year, the Obama-Biden campaign broke their pledge to accept public financing during the general election. Now it turns out they padded their coffers with contributions from "mystery" donors that don't exist (as reported by Newsweek).

They will soon be trying to pad their totals at ballot boxes across the country with votes from voters that do not exist. From Ohio and Florida to Wisconsin and Nevada, there are reports of fraudulent voter registration forms being submitted by the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN), a liberal group that is dedicating its resources to electing the Obama-Biden Democrats.

What's worse is the Obama-Biden campaign has funneled more than $800,000 to ACORN for work on get-out-the-vote activities conducted by the left-leaning organization.

Elizabeth, we must fight back against attempts by Democrats at vote fraud and ensure the integrity of our democracy. Please join our effort to keep our elections clean and fair by making a secure online contribution of $2,000, $1,000, $500, $250, $100, $50 or $35 to RNC Victory 2008 today.

The Democrats have proven they will do and say whatever it takes to win this election. This isn't the first time they've tried to inflate voter rolls with false names and take money from questionable sources -- and it won't be the last.

But this time we are ready for the liberals' deceitful tactics. We will not stand for the stealing of elections -- the tainting of our democracy -- by those who wish to subvert the rule of law.

Your secure online contribution of $2,000, $1,000, $500, $250, $100, $50 or $35 to RNC Victory 2008 will support Republicans committed to building a safer, more prosperous America and help hold the Democrats and their left-wing allies accountable for their actions.

Elizabeth, voting is one of our nation's most sacred rights. Do your part to protect the integrity of our elections -- support RNC Victory 2008 today. Thank you.

Best Wishes,

Robert M. "Mike" Duncan
    Chairman, Republican National Committee

P.S. Elizabeth, the outcome of the 2008 election is too important to the future of our country to be conducted unfairly. Please help us fight back against vote fraud and elect Republicans committed to the rule of law by making a secure online contribution of $2,000, $1,000, $500, $250, $100, $50 or $35 to RNC Victory 2008 today. Thank you.

Contributions or gifts to the Republican National Committee are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.

Contributions from corporations, labor unions, federal contractors and foreign nationals
    without permanent residency status are prohibited.

Republican National Committee | 310 First Street, SE | Washington, D.C. 20003
    p: 202.863.8500 | f: 202.863.8820 | e: info@gop.com

Paid for by the Republican National Committee.
    310 First Street, SE - Washington, D.C. 20003 - (202) 863-8500
    www.gop.com
    Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.

Unsubscribe

Copyright 2008 Republican National Committee

Dear Mr. Mike Duncan,

I can surely agree that the Democrats have been up to no good, and will certainly NOT get my vote. However, so have the Republicans and they too will NOT get my vote. So "who" you ask will this long time Republican vote for then? Let me tell you. Third party, namely the Constitution Party, the one who will stop playing politics and follow the Constitution and do the voters will. McCain has NO intention of listening to me, I asked for NO Comprehensive Immigration Reform, and thankfully some of our elected officials listened in 2007 and voted NO on the McCain/Kennedy amnesty (let's get real here, it was nothing BUT amnesty shrouded in wording that made it look like the federal government was going to "punish" those illegal alien criminals for crossing our border which is against our laws, check it out for yourselves, it's true) and using someone else's Social Security number(s) (again, check this out, it too is against the laws, I would have been heavily punished for it, why not the illegals?). So about this "make a donation" thing. Hmmm...Mike, my veteran husband makes about $27,000.00 a year, we own one vehicle and have to rent. Think your getting a penny of what little we have to support the corrupt RNC? Bet you can guess. No If I have any spare money, it would go to the Constitution Party, and I will gladly make sure to let them know they got it instead of the RNC, and also encourage others to donate their hard-earned dollars too. Good luck, Americans are getting fed up with you all, and sick of the same old garbage, from both parties.

Sincerely, Elizabeth XXXXX
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Great response. Im with you.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyCountry
    Great response. Im with you.
    I am too!

Great letter and response AE! Today I voted by absentee ballot and wrote in Chuck Baldwin for President. I felt soooo good by passing the two puppets. By the way, I love the picture of the beautiful cat.

working4change
    Great letter AE! I'm with you also. Let's hope more Americans will wake up before the election and vote third party.

AE

This email caught me on a rotten day, and to have the NERVE to ask for donations after they totally ignored us and voted yes on the bailout.

Hope they are sweating, with all of the similar responses I KNOW they have to be getting from across the nation right now.

alezcastro, thanks, this guy was a wild kitten, I caught him and his three brothers (those three got good homes, and we kept him, his name is "Leopold", but we just call him Leo. He does not look so wild now, does he?

BTW, rarely ever see his look/breed, and never knew, till recently, he is a Blue Lynx Point Siamese (and yes,on top of it all he has blue eyes).
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    This email caught me on a rotten day, and to have the NERVE to ask for donations after they totally ignored us and voted yes on the bailout.

Hope they are sweating, with all of the similar responses I KNOW they have to be getting from across the nation right now.

alezcastro, thanks, this guy was a wild kitten, I caught him and his three brothers (those three got good homes, and we kept him, his name is "Leopold", but we just call him Leo. He does not look so wild now, does he?

BTW, rarely ever see his look/breed, and never knew, till recently, he is a Blue Lynx Point Siamese (and yes,on top of it all he has blue eyes).

Wow, what a beautiful addition to the family. Leo looks more regal than wild! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by AE

Wish I could get a request for $$ from them. I send off so many acid
    emails Im not even on their list....the one for donations that is!!!

I have a similar looking cat. She is Hannah. She is a kitten from a
    feral colony born to a tortie with a daddy Siamese! Your baby is
    beautiful.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

AE

We have another "cat situation" going on now. Seems our illegal neighbors have adopted two kittens to entertain the three year old girl in the house. Every once in a while, they will get a kitty or bunny, and then after about a month, begin to ignore it and it never goes in and starts going hungry.

We have already rescued two cats and one bunny from this kind of situation, now they have two more kittens and had one bunny (it is gone, I have to wonder if it did not become dinner, I have witnessed this before, bunny being butchered in the backyard).

Anyways, so this very congenial orange tabby kitten, about four months old, that they got, has decided he lives here, and will not come to them when they call of go after him, however, he comes to us, plus meows at our doors to be let in.

So here we are, with THEIR kitty, having decided he lives here and not with them, and not sure what to do about it. When he first started being seen by us, he was quite "small", maybe thin is more appropriate, and now he is plump and decidedly content here with us, and will sleep with one of the kids all night long (they do not let animals in at all unless they want to entertain the little girl).

We do not want to be party to taking the toddlers kitty, but she does not seem to be missing it much and when she did come for it, she was not accompanied by any adults and would grab him by his little front paws to drag him out to her (thus his decision he was ours instead?).

So, I told the kids to let it play itself out, and if they lose total interest, he can stay.

Nice letter.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast