Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Roan Garcia-Quintana for the South Carolina Senate

In my home state of South Carolina there are two people that I admire above all others. Roan Garcia-Quintana is one of them. Roan was the driving force here on getting our illegal immigration laws passed this year. He spent most of his time in our statehouse trying to convince our lawmakers to stand up for South Carolinians instead of the lobbyists and the SC Chamber of Commerce. Even though he was sucessful beyond his wildest dreams, he found out that our lawmakers are always more worried about pleasing the lobbyists than the people that voted them into office. He decided at that point to run for the South Carolina Senate because he saw that the people had no voice with our politicians.
    Roan's mission is to shake up politics in South Carolina and to force our congressmen to represent the people instead of the special interests. Please visit his websites, find out about this American patriot and support him.

http://americanshavehadenough.org/links5friday.htm

http://www.roangq.com/
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Dear Fellow Americans,

For the past several years, as Executive Director for the Americans Have Had Enough Coalition, and as a citizen activist, I have been fighting against the illegal alien invasion that we are experiencing particularly here in South Carolina. I worked with many organizations throughout South Carolina in order to obtain a decent piece of legislation that would result in the self-deportation of illegal aliens out of our precious state, South Carolina.

As I tried to communicate the urgency on this matter to legislators I came across a very disturbing reality. The overwhelming majority of incumbent legislators are more concerned with how the lobbyists feel about a certain issue than how their own constituents feel. I will never forget being told by a senate attorney, “we cannot do that because the Chamber of Commerce won’t let us.â€

Roan Garcia-Quintana is one of them. Roan was the driving force here on getting our illegal immigration laws passed this year.
    Finally, some relief for the people, yeah?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mr. Roan Garcia-Quintana and I spoke by phone for the first time last July. He said he had read my email on my protests for Ramos and Compean in Dallas, TX, and revealed that HE does the SAME thing in HIS home state! He agrees that Ramos and Compean were FRAMED for doing their job as American lawmen and that we their fellow Americans are OBLIGATED to SPEAK OUT for them and SPREAD the WORD!