Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Who you vote for is your choice

I don't believe I'm choosing the lesser of 2 evils

The Evils are Hillary , Obama, Rudi and Huck

Like I said , I'm a Tancredo supporter and I'll activly support him until
    he decides to quit

But I'm looking down the road and I see the writing on the wall ,

You will have to make a choice also when the time comes

Personall I'll take Romney any day over the other 4 simply because he
    does have a trackable record and he has done good things to help in the
    fight against illegals

The other 4 have long records of pandering

Good points USANevada and I agree. Romney did not support this summer's amnesty bill, and specifically says he does NOT support special pathways for illegals -- it's on his website, along with supporting interior enforcement/enforcement of laws. He has repeated this many times. And unlike the other major candidates, Romney actually did something about IA while in office.

Romney may not be perfect, but between Giuliani (who still openly supports massive amnesty and a virtual fence, and opposes interior enforcement) and Huckabee (who thinks illegals should go home for "days" before being allowed back in), Romney is easily the best -- and would be far better than any of the Dems on illegal immigration.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    I think you'll see Huck's poll numbers take a skydive when these ads sink in.
    I hope you are right. I would hate to have another Bush in the WH!

IF Romney is serious about fixing our illegal immigration problem, I might consider voting for him.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Good points USANevada and I agree. Romney did not support this summer's amnesty bill, and specifically says he does NOT support special pathways for illegals -- it's on his website, along with supporting interior enforcement/enforcement of laws. He has repeated this many times. And unlike the other major candidates, Romney actually did something about IA while in office.

Romney may not be perfect, but between Giuliani (who still openly supports massive amnesty and a virtual fence, and opposes interior enforcement) and Huckabee (who thinks illegals should go home for "days" before being allowed back in), Romney is easily the best -- and would be far better than any of the Dems on illegal immigration.
    Thanks for the support

Most of us know that Romney has some globalist tendencies but as
    far as the rest of these panderers , hes far and away the
    best choice for us unless one of our guys gets there.

To me illegal immigration is the number one issue right now

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    I think you'll see Huck's poll numbers take a skydive when these ads sink in.
    I hope you are right. I would hate to have another Bush in the WH!

IF Romney is serious about fixing our illegal immigration problem, I might consider voting for him.
    He has a serious record of doing something about the problem

Not pandering like the others have done

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist

Thanks for the support

Most of us know that Romney has some globalist tendencies but as
    far as the rest of these panderers , hes far and away the
    best choice for us unless one of our guys gets there.

To me illegal immigration is the number one issue right now
    As with many of us here, (if not all) illegal immigration is a number one issue as well.

One fact you haven't mentioned is that Romeny DOESN'T have a good plan for dealing w/ the 20 million illegals already here. He has stated many times that he wants them to register w/ the government, or get to the back of the line and wait. HE HASN'T MENTIONED ANYTHING ABOUT ILLEGALS HAVING TO RETURN TO THEIR HOME COUNTRY AND REAPPLY, NOR DOES HE BELIEVE IN DEPORTING ALL OF THEM.
    So what else is there? Having them continue to live here while their paperwork goes through under the flip flop plan?
    That's not what I call immigration reform.

And you seem to have forgotten that last year Romney supported S. 2611 which was just as much of an amnesty bill as this year's S. 1639.
    Romney also believes in increasing the H1-B visas and will do nothing to stem the outsourcing of American jobs.

You support him if you want, but if it comes down to him and some loser dem, I simply won't vote.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Banned
    Hucks position is send them home for a day and then let them all
    come back.

Romney has said many times , Attrician works

you take away the bennys and they have to leave

To be honest though , a President has very little control over this
    as far as making new laws

What we have now in Bush is full tilt pander mode

Romney is sure talking tougher on illegals than Bush ever did and he
    does have the power to do other things

One of them is to have stonger people in positions like HS and head of ICE

Does it surprise you that Sheriff Joe Arpio supports Romney?

I care about what Romney is saying now, and has been saying publicly for months, and his record of doing something about IA. He would be much easier to influence and keep on our side if elected, and especially if he wants to get reelected.

Like stated previously, the writing is on the wall. All the Dems, and Giuliani and Huckabee openly support amnesty schemes. Romney doesn't. If Thompson or Hunter surges I'll consider them, but if they don't I'll support a guy who is mainly with us on illegal immigration, as opposed to the open amnesty lovers. And I will vote; not voting is effectively a vote for the Dems.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I don't really think Thompson will go anywhere

He really turned me off when he hired Spencer Abrahms to work
    on his campaign

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12