Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    ..YES..! ..a VERY good interview! Mitt Romney is quick, logical, intelligent, NOT to mention a gentleman..! No wonder Tom Tancredo & COUNTLESS others have endorsed him..

..now including [just to mention a few] radio’s Tammy Bruce, Savage, Phil Valentine, Roger Hedgecock, Rick Roberts, Laura Ingraham, Rusty Humphries, etc etc etc.. speaking of which, Rusty just gave him an interview on his show..

AND.. Mitt’s doing away with the death tax, savings account tax, etc..

MITT’s our man..!!

www.MittRomney.com

..with MSM [Main Stream Media] controlling 85% newspapers/TV, which is just part of the “Liberal Left OBLâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Yeah!

Thank you Jesus!!! I thought me and my mother were the only Romney supporters around...at least it felt like it.

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Re: Yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by aggiepack
    Thank you Jesus!!! I thought me and my mother were the only Romney supporters around...at least it felt like it.
    Welcome to AliPac aggiepack!

You're NOT alone, it's been quite the battle..!

I was listening to Phil Valentine tonight, just one of the COUNTLESS radio personalities who feel the same as the rest of us.

He/I/they like Ron & his conservatism, but thinks Ron's just a lil too far out there on a few issues. He feels bad he's gotten a bad rap from the MSM [main stream media]. Says we're all looking for the ‘perfect’ candidate, but we’ll NEVER find them.

The closest person that fits the profile and is NOT the “lesser of two evilsâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Romney really impressed me with that interview

They blasted him with a bunch of questions and he answered
    them clear , clean and articulate

The guy is very smart and has 100 times more clues than
    McLame..
    LMAO usanevada!

..good one..

..or MORE..!

[quote="iQuestionEverything"]..YES..! ..a VERY good interview! Mitt Romney is quick, logical, intelligent, NOT to mention a gentleman..! No wonder Tom Tancredo & COUNTLESS others have endorsed him..

..now including [just to mention a few] radio’s Tammy Bruce, Savage, Phil Valentine, Roger Hedgecock, Rick Roberts, Laura Ingraham, Rusty Humphries, etc etc etc.. speaking of which, Rusty just gave him an interview on his show..

AND.. Mitt’s doing away with the death tax, savings account tax, etc..

MITT’s our man..!!

www.MittRomney.com

..with MSM [Main Stream Media] controlling 85% newspapers/TV, which is just part of the “Liberal Left OBLâ€

Welcome aggiepack!

It's either Mitt is the GOP nominee or it's stay at home on election day for me. There's no way I'm voting for Juan.

Romney

It's the same way for me, if Romney doesn't get the nomination there is seriously no one else out there that I think deserves my vote.

And it's SO true that Huckabee and McCain are Republicans in name only. Especially McCain! He's a Democrat running as a Republican and he makes me want to throw something at the TV every time I turn on CNN.

PODCAST

Mitt Romney 4PM Hr (2/1)
    Gov. Mitt Romney Talks To John & Ken

To download the podcast, right-click "Listen" and select "Save As" from the menu.

Mitt Romney 4PM Hr (2/1)
    KFI Listeners React To Gov. Romney's Interview With John & Ken

To download the podcast, right-click "Listen" and select "Save As" from the menu.

http://kfiam640.com/cc-common/podcast/s ... andKen.xml

http://www.johnandkenshow.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Skip
    PODCASTS..!!

Mitt Romney 4PM Hr (2/1)
    Gov. Mitt Romney Talks To John & Ken

Mitt Romney 4PM Hr (2/1)
    KFI Listeners React To Gov. Romney's Interview With John & Ken

http://kfiam640.com/cc-common/podcast/s ... andKen.xml ..

http://www.johnandkenshow.com/ ..
    ..I also see they have [color=orange][b]“..an hour of McLame Rage..â€

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12