Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    I think its in our best interests to let McCain spout off all he wants
    about his approval of amnesty

It can only hurt him and help us

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    I just heard the clip of McCain getting booed when he started to spout his talking points about amnesty. Then, he duplicitously used an extreme example to try to make his point.
    Any way to post the clip??
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Hewitt just replayed it in on his show, maybe he has clip on his site??

He's also replaying clips from Romney's speech in Michigan today at the Econ. Club, and will replay a recent interview with him next hour.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hewitt just replayed it in on his show, maybe he has clip on his site??

He's also replaying clips from Romney's speech in Michigan today at the Econ. Club, and will replay a recent interview with him next hour.
    You can find the video here----of McCain being booed!!

http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-us&vid=aa1 ... 1248204226
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

This is off topic a bit but I was watching Mitt Romney today on Cspan.
    He was great. As he spoke he put his hand to his heart and spoke of his respect for Americans that fought for this country and the blood they spilled for this country, it brought tears of admiration to my eyes; I felt his love of America, I believe he means it.

I voted for him in the New Hampshire primary.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Banned
    I keep hearing how he is CFR , he is globalist , all this other carp

But I've come to really thing that he cares about this Country

I like his family values , his morals and the fact he isn't a Washington insider like Hillary , or McCain

Thanks Americanpatriot.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just heard the clip of McCain getting booed when he started to spout his talking points about amnesty. Then, he duplicitously used an extreme example to try to make his point.
    Would that be the same old story about the seviceman with an illegal wife?

Give his damn wife a green card and get over it!! I have heard the same story 30 times from him.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    This is off topic a bit but I was watching Mitt Romney today on Cspan.
    He was great. As he spoke he put his hand to his heart and spoke of his respect for Americans that fought for this country and the blood they spilled for this country, it brought tears of admiration to my eyes; I felt his love of America, I believe he means it.

I voted for him in the New Hampshire primary.
    I wonder if it will be made available on You Tube.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Would that be the same old story about the seviceman with an illegal wife?

Give his damn wife a green card and get over it!! I have heard the same story 30 times from him.
    Yes, part of it!!! Look at the video that I posted above!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast