Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Romney is no different from Obama on illegal immigration

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal View Post
    I totally agree and know this ....

No matter who gets in - I will try and keep a cool head, get ready physically and emotionally, try not to get beaten down by all this, hunker down and keep prepping and doing what I can to protect my family for whatever comes. Either way, it's gonna be interesting.
    Thank you We all need to remember that we are each fellow patriots and our enemies are those that support the illegal immigration invasion of our American homeland and not each other.

ALIPAC has taken a stance that most people are going to make their mind up on what they are or are not going to do for President on their own. To try to push people too hard in any direction will only cost us support.

So debate if you must on these issues, but please do not press each other too hard on the issues involving Romney or any other Presidential candidate.

The biggest results we have seen so far in the last 8 years of GOP candidates is less American patriots working together and that is very bad news.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William, I have deep respect for your opinion and all that you do for the country on the issue of illegal immigration. My intent was not to insult anyone but to bring about an awareness of the danger of allowing the continuation of a disastrously dangerous administration. You suggested that we need to focus our energies on Congress and I agree wholeheartedly. But we all were awakened to the harsh reality of recent events as Obama BYPASSED Congress and constitutional law to grant amnesty via executive fiat. A travesty of immense proportions. He is also very likely involved, directly or indirectly with Fast and Furious, which was also not a byproduct of Congressional approval. Unfortunately, we must deal with the environment in which we find ourselves and Obama is the source of the most egregious violations of which many of us have never observed in our lifetimes. The two items that I've mentioned above, which are very near and dear to all of us who come to ALIPAC for inspiration and hope, are BOTH the result of an elected President acting outside the law and in direct violation of the constitution. Personally, I see Obama as the antithesis of everything we are fighting for and he has ultimately demonstrated his intentions through words and actions to populate the country with illegal alien voters beholden to himself and the Democratic party. If he is successful in his bid for a second term it's set, match and game over. I harbor no hatred toward anyone. I am first and foremost a patriot who sees the dangerous track our country is now on. We have an election about to take place in one month, and one of two candidates from our two party system will win the election. It matters not whether any of us think otherwise, these are the cards we have been dealt and we have to play our hand, soon. We are bleeding badly and our first order of business is to stop the bleeding. After the election we can work to heal the wound and halt further injury. Nothing else matters if we are allowed to bleed out.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    Texaborn, you are 100% wrong about what you just said to Googler. Did you happen to notice that you are posting insults about being a one issue voter on a website dedicated to one issue?

What you have typed here is insulting to all ALIPACers and all Americans that know that illegal immigration is the top issue because it A. Affects so many other issues and B. is the only issue that can lead to the utter destruction of the nation and the political destruction of the people fighting against it.

Illegal immigration is a tool being used by elites to disposes the Americans most like the founders of this once great nation from power inside our own nation. Any other issue you may value will not mean a hill of beans once millions of illegals become voters down the line be it through Romney or Obama or another servant of the CFR elites.

All of you need to back off from each other this because the real truth is that right now it does not matter much which one of these damn Turkeys you push a button for and the fact that you seem to feel it does is bordering on delusional.

The real fools game here Texasborn is among those of you that appear to want to hide yourself from the information coming in that shows Romney turning into a stinker on illegal immigration because of your hatred of Obama, when in fact you are being manipulated by a one party system of elites pretending to be a two party system.

Right now Romney is just trying to promise the elites that he will be a better servant to them than Obama. He is not even really talking to you anymore. He just did that in the primary to win and now he is saying something different AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU NEEDS TO MAN UP, WOMAN UP, and ADMIT THOSE FACTS BEFORE YOU AND STOP ATTACKING OTHER PATRIOTS THAT REFUSE TO CONFORM TO YOUR DELUSIONAL PRETEND YOU HAVE A CANDIDATE GAMES.

W
    Last edited by TexasBorn; 10-04-2012 at 12:24 AM.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    Thank you We all need to remember that we are each fellow patriots and our enemies are those that support the illegal immigration invasion of our American homeland and not each other.

ALIPAC has taken a stance that most people are going to make their mind up on what they are or are not going to do for President on their own. To try to push people too hard in any direction will only cost us support.

So debate if you must on these issues, but please do not press each other too hard on the issues involving Romney or any other Presidential candidate.

The biggest results we have seen so far in the last 8 years of GOP candidates is less American patriots working together and that is very bad news.

W
    William I agree with SicNTiredInSoCal completely. She said exactly what I feel. There are a number of us here that actually feel the same and we are not so much trying to push anyone to vote for Romney but rather we seem to always be on the defense explaining why we are voting for Romney. We have been accused of drinking the Kool-Aid or being a complete fool, yet that is not considered an insult. In complete respect for you William, I am trying to watch my words but this really makes me sad.

By the way William, I want to poke a little fun at you based upon your comments below. If in reality both parties are handmaidens to the same masters, what's the point of voting in the first place? It could be that we are in some ways being manipulated, but in the end, the WH is the PEOPLES house and sooner or later there will be a reckoning and a thorough cleaning.

"...All of you need to back off from each other this because the real truth is that right now it does not matter much which one of these damn Turkeys you push a button for and the fact that you seem to feel it does is bordering on delusional.

The real fools game here Texasborn is among those of you that appear to want to hide yourself from the information coming in that shows Romney turning into a stinker on illegal immigration because of your hatred of Obama, when in fact you are being manipulated by a one party system of elites pretending to be a two party system."...
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

MW
    Romney is now saying he will end Obama's Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program on Jan. 20th if elected. If Obama is reelected the program continues, however, if Romney is elected the program will end immediately upon his inauguration (Jan. 20). That's huge news and will probably stop the legalization of over a million illegal immigrants! Moreover, he recent comment answers a question some folks on here have been asking regarding where he stands on the issue of Obama's most recent amnesty. I'm excited about this and I hope my ALIPAC friends are too. IMO, this is another obvious difference between Romney and Obama on the issue illegal immigration.

“Mitt Romney has made it clear: He would not continue the administration’s policy that provides temporary reprieve from deportation for young people who were brought here through no fault of their own,” said Gabriela Domenzain, the Obama campaign’s director of Hispanic press. “This is unacceptable and just another example of how he is the most extreme presidential candidate on immigration in modern history.”

http://www.boston.com/politicalintel...bSM/story.html

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I just wanted to tell everyone my thoughts as I fell asleep staring out into a thick foggy night after the debate last night.

When I first came here, I was a babe in woods politically speaking. I knew next to nothing. I was not politically savvy, I had no idea what the NWO was or that there are actually the "Shadows of Power" behind our political system. I thought the POTUS held all the power and did not understand that it's really congress.

There was also a lot about how easily the masses can be influenced that I never gave much thought to. I knew the song "The Cult of Personality" by Living Color, but had only a half-way understanding of what it meant. Also never gave much thought to how manipulative the media is. That's all changed in part to the articles and member posts here.

The death of Dani Countryman was what finally pushed me over the edge to join this fight. The complete and total blackout of her rape and murder was unacceptable to me. For those of you who don't know who she was - she was a 14 year old girl who was murdered by two illegal alien cousins. One cruelly stepped on her throat while the other one raped her viciously. When they were caught and jailed, one had the audacity to complain about how "cold" it was in there! I had enough and that is when I found myself here in 2007.

I can't tell how much I have grown and learned from the insightful posts by the other members here. I was child-like before, and probably still am in some ways, but MILES ahead of so many people in my family and circle of friends politically speaking now.

The other life changer for me came in 2008 when I saw Alex Jone's "The Obama Deception". I watched it several times and it freaked me out because I had no idea that this really was reality. When I came to full realization of how far we'd fallen as a country - it threw me for loop. Things just got weirder from there and now here we are, another election and at another cross roads.

Anyway - to make a long story short. I appreciate all the different view points and feedback from W and the other members here. You have helped me grow and to educate other people in my life as to what the real deal is. Even those whom I disagree with have something to teach me, if only patience!
    Last edited by SicNTiredInSoCal; 10-04-2012 at 12:18 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William I think this goes deeper then even you realize. I think you would have to live in south west states, especially California to really understand what is happening. People are being silenced. Silenced by friends and even family. They have given up. How many times have I heard "I don't want to discuss it, it hurts to much" or there is "nothing we can do so I don't want to think about it". People feel betrayed, betrayed by everything they believed to be true.

It is hard to explain, the anger, depression and hurt that is running rampant amongst California citizens. We are the walking wounded. It has nothing to do with being a Democrat or a Republican, it has to do with losing our voice, losing hope. ALIPAC in many ways has become my only outlet and contact with fellow Patriots, and this is why there is a certain bond of understanding by some of us here.

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry View Post
    William I think this goes deeper then even you realize. I think you would have to live in south west states, especially California to really understand what is happening. People are being silenced. Silenced by friends and even family. They have given up. How many times have I heard "I don't want to discuss it, it hurts to much" or there is "nothing we can do so I don't want to think about it". People feel betrayed, betrayed by everything they believed to be true.

It is hard to explain, the anger, depression and hurt that is running rampant amongst California citizens. We are the walking wounded. It has nothing to do with being a Democrat or a Republican, it has to do with losing our voice, losing hope. ALIPAC in many ways has become my only outlet and contact with fellow Patriots, and this is why there is a certain bond of understanding by some of us here.
    Yes, this is true. I have not made any bones about how much I dislike living here. Beautiful state - ugly politics. Knowing I am likely stuck here for at least another ten years until my kids are grown enough to be on their own, I've tried to see the "bright" side and that is that maybe by living here, I am being conditioned to "get used" to living under a dictatorship before everyone else does. Ok, maybe not quite, but that is how it feels when a conservative anti illegal voice get's constantly quashed. When we finally do pass something worth passing conservatively, it gets thrown out by a liberal judge. Just one guy - that's all it takes.

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry View Post

I receive death threats against my life on a regular basis for leading on this issue and have multi million dollar groups and big corporations and gang bangers and sleazy illegal alien activists doing all they can to silence me forever, so yes I understand completely how it feels for those in western states.

I understand your point about the western states but I believe you are very wrong to believe that I don't understand those threats or that I am somehow insulated from them.

I feel that same hurt and dismay, it consumes my life and every waking hour and even my horrific dreams. But I am not going to react to it by stopping fighting, giving up, surrendering, or succumbing to Stockholm Syndrome and following some sleaze like John McCain or George Bush or Lindsay Graham or Carl Rove because I think they will be a better slave master than Obama.

Yes, I understand that many Americans are succumbing to illness, cancers, financial and emotional ruin, or submitting to the new nation.

I will not submit.

W

Last edited by ALIPAC; 10-05-2012 at 03:09 AM.

We were on the verge of having to take Romney to task this week. I'm very glad he clarified and came out with his strongest language yet promising to END DACA.

We paused long enough to let the dust settle some which was wise.

But everyone needs to be clear, ALIPAC is not going to give any Democrat or any Republican slack when it comes to Amnesty for illegal aliens.

You are either a true American and you stand with us, the laws, 80% of Americans, and the Constitution or you stand with the amnesty supporting nation destroying TRAITORS.

Two sides to this coin and ALIPAC will act based on the facts not on the lesser of two evils game and we will fight Obama and Romney at the same time if we must.

Politicians have no incentive to do the right thing if we are willing to give them a pass for any reason.

W

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast