Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Romney is no different from Obama on illegal immigration

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by googler View Post
    That's the liberal tactic. And many Romney apologists point to these liberal comments as proof that Romney is indeed the illegal hardliner. They rely on the comments of one traitor to defend the other traitor and they're too busy drinking to kool-aid that they don't see what they're doing. Meanwhile the other side eat up whatever Obama spoon feeds them. Frankly not much different from the Romney side.
    Ok Googler, we get it. You don't like Romney either, right? Are you a single issue voter, one dimensional? It is a fools game to vote for a candidate over one issue be it immigration or homosexuality or whatever. We already have FAR too many voters out there who will vote single issue....Obama is black, Obama will give me a phone, Obama will approval homosexual marriage, etc. And potus Obama is the result of what this kind of thinking has led to. I recall having this same discussion with a number of folks back in 2008 who would vote for Obama because he was the first "black" presidential candidate or who just didn't vote because they didn't "like" John McCain. Elections have consequences and "not voting" has consequences. If you can honestly look at yourself in the mirror and convince yourself that four more years of Obama would be good then by all means, vote for Obama, cast a protest vote or don't vote at all. But please, don't be one of those who whine about the results because they didn't adequately consider the consequences of their vote.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn View Post
    Ok Googler, we get it. You don't like Romney either, right? Are you a single issue voter, one dimensional? It is a fools game to vote for a candidate over one issue be it immigration or homosexuality or whatever. We already have FAR too many voters out there who will vote single issue....Obama is black, Obama will give me a phone, Obama will approval homosexual marriage, etc. And potus Obama is the result of what this kind of thinking has led to. I recall having this same discussion with a number of folks back in 2008 who would vote for Obama because he was the first "black" presidential candidate or who just didn't vote because they didn't "like" John McCain. Elections have consequences and "not voting" has consequences. If you can honestly look at yourself in the mirror and convince yourself that four more years of Obama would be good then by all means, vote for Obama, cast a protest vote or don't vote at all. But please, don't be one of those who whine about the results because they didn't adequately consider the consequences of their vote.

Wow, excellently said! You're dead on point with your comment. While immigration the most important issue for many of us, it's certainly not the only one. In my book, Obama is a loser on most issues that are important to me. Furthermore, I'm extremely concerned about the future of the U.S. Supreme Court. Can we afford the nomination of another Sodameyer or Keegan (not sure if I spelled either of their names correctly)? Both these two judge, nominated by Obama, are illegal alien supporters!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Good suggestion (IMHO).
    ALIPAC is not going to drive people away from Romney. Romney is the one that will be driving anyone away. We just owe it to our supporters to share with them the information that we have about Romney. We have certainly been informing them about Obama and they deserve to have this info about Romney even if it costs Romney support.

ALIPAC has remained neutral in the Presidential races and we have gone after Obama on his failures and policies.

If Mitt Romney is willing to forevermore politically destroy all of you, all of us, all of our supporters just like Obama then our supporters need to be accurately informed as soon as possible.

Some of you have preferences about the party affiliation of who leads you to slaughter and others do not.

My personal stance is that for us to have any chance of fighting back against this tyranny we must be brave enough to see the situation clearly and to address the facts.

The facts right now are that Romney is flip flopping on immigration and showing all sorts of signs that he works for the same elites that pull Obama's strings.

So soon, we are going to arrange all of these reports and articles into a compilation, share it with all of our supporters, and let everyone have a say in how they feel about it.

At least this way we start padding them for the shock and preparing them for the future.

It is really going to be hell if Romney wins this elections and then capitalizes on the first few months of grace Republicans give him to pass an amnesty that blows all of our existing immigration and border laws away forevermore simply because the other henchman of the elites Obama scared the Sheeple enough to herd them to the other head of the beast.

I am very sorry that ROMNEY has done this and that it is our DUTY to inform our supporters about what MITT ROMNEY is doing and saying that will HURT HIMSELF among our supporters and millions of Americans that oppose amnesty and dictatorship for America.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn View Post
    Texaborn, you are 100% wrong about what you just said to Googler. Did you happen to notice that you are posting insults about being a one issue voter on a website dedicated to one issue?

What you have typed here is insulting to all ALIPACers and all Americans that know that illegal immigration is the top issue because it A. Affects so many other issues and B. is the only issue that can lead to the utter destruction of the nation and the political destruction of the people fighting against it.

Illegal immigration is a tool being used by elites to disposes the Americans most like the founders of this once great nation from power inside our own nation. Any other issue you may value will not mean a hill of beans once millions of illegals become voters down the line be it through Romney or Obama or another servant of the CFR elites.

All of you need to back off from each other this because the real truth is that right now it does not matter much which one of these damn Turkeys you push a button for and the fact that you seem to feel it does is bordering on delusional.

The real fools game here Texasborn is among those of you that appear to want to hide yourself from the information coming in that shows Romney turning into a stinker on illegal immigration because of your hatred of Obama, when in fact you are being manipulated by a one party system of elites pretending to be a two party system.

Right now Romney is just trying to promise the elites that he will be a better servant to them than Obama. He is not even really talking to you anymore. He just did that in the primary to win and now he is saying something different AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU NEEDS TO MAN UP, WOMAN UP, and ADMIT THOSE FACTS BEFORE YOU AND STOP ATTACKING OTHER PATRIOTS THAT REFUSE TO CONFORM TO YOUR DELUSIONAL PRETEND YOU HAVE A CANDIDATE GAMES.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ive been literally sick to my stomach over what Romney said yesterday and what he is saying today is a little bit better, but Im just tired of people trying to tell me and others that there is nothing to worry about here with Romney on immigration and amnesty when we obviously have reason to worry.

W

W - clearly we are at odds...and thats fine. You have not changed your stance and I totally respect that - however, given the current state of the country, I have.

When Obama was elected you stated "We are in for some very dark times politically." Never have words rang truer.

I have had enough of Obama. I have no hope of ever getting our country back if he gets another four years. I hope I am wrong. I believe since he will have nothing to lose in a second term, he will open the borders wide and any illegal who comes here will become legal with a yet another stroke of the pen.

I am confident that we all "get" what a globalist turd Romney is. As for me, I am not much of a betting person and I sure as hell am not a single issue voter just because I frequent this site and it is unfair to insinuate this of us because of our involvement here.

I hold my gun/property rights, country and constitution near and dear to my heart. Never in my life, have I EVER seen such weirdness in this country like I have under four years of Obama. Things got a bit cagey under Bush - but no comparison what so ever to what I've witnessed the last four years.

Obama is dangerous. He is radical. He is scary. I do not understand why anyone here would not want to do whatever they can to get Obama out when you yourself have referred to him as a "Dictator" on so many occasions. I have not heard of one good thing he has done for others in his personal life, while I have heard PLENTY of good Romney has done for others within HIS personal life. That means something to me.

I do not feel we will stand a chance against Obama in regards to illegal immigration. I do feel we stand a chance under Romney. Maybe I am wrong. Maybe not. You can bet I WILL hold his feet to the fire and not go to sleep if Romney is elected.

I can only go by my own life experience and observations and Obama does nothing but make our lives more miserable....my health insurance bill reflects this misery as the rates keep going up every few months even when we keep trying for a higher and higher deductable to keep them down. The health ins company's are doing this in prep for Obamacare that was SHOVED down our unwilling throats. We have the cheapest insurance with the highest deductable available and the latest increase just came in at another extra $65 a month. In another few months it will go up by that much again. In fact, each increase is about 20%. That hurts. Bad. I can buy a lot things with that money except that due to the continuous with no let up in site crappy economy under Obama I can't afford to do much more than just maintain and for how much longer - I don't know.

We have two choices - one is bad and the other is worse. I will hold my nose and vote for Romney because I have a small hope he will at least listen, where as I ZERO hope for Obama as much as I have zero hope that America is mature enough for a third party candidate this time around. Maybe later when things get real bad - that is if we have elections anymore.

By the way - TexasBorn's post didn't insult me one bit and I don't feel it was attacking anyone. Plus no one ever said they will not worry and everything will be dandy if Romney gets elected. It comes down to a matter of who do you trust more? The one who continually ignores us?

Reality is what it is and we have two choices. This time I will vote lesser of the two evils....and I really hate that, but when it comes between a B- candidate (that grade may change, however I seriously doubt it will get to Obama's F-) and an F- minus candidate - my choice is clear.
    Last edited by SicNTiredInSoCal; 10-03-2012 at 06:17 PM. Reason: clarification

SicNTiredInSoCal, the reality here may be that you do not have two choices. You may be a person that believes you have two choices but in reality you have no choice on what is going to happen with the US Executive Branch in relation to the core issues of illegal immigration, wars, and monetary policy.

Everyone here needs to remember that ALIPAC DOES NOT ENDORSE this way or that on Presidential races.

We only focus on informing people about the stances of the candidates. I am not supporting Romney and I am not supporting Obama.

I am calling for Obama's impeachment and prosecution for his involvement in Amnesty Gate and the Fast and Furious Scandals and both of these are in relation to his actions as Executor not as a candidate.

You can vote for Mitt Romney or not. ALIPAC has no opinion or stance on that.

What we do need you to consider is redirecting all this energy you are putting into the Romney campaign into the campaigns for Congress that we do have an opinion and recommendation on and that will be the only real hope we have of stopping Amnesty.

And as for your gun rights and your property rights concerns, those will all disintegrate beneath a voting block of over 10 million illegal aliens legalized by a Bush, McCain, Graham, Obama, Schumer, etc... followed by millions of more illegal aliens. They fully intend to silence your free speech on websites like ALIPAC and take your guns away and whatever they decide to do with you next can be as absolutely Satanic and horrific as they want to make it because you will have lost your country and your only recourse will be to pray to God that your full GENOCIDE is not their goal.

So instead of fighting with other patriots over who will or will not support Mitt Romney, you might want to focus on Congress because if they reduce our numbers by about 10-15 in Congress then we will be unable to resist Republican or Democrat sponsored amnesties and it will be all over but the crying.

W

Banned
    I'm voting for Romney because he supports a heck of a lot more of our issues on illegals then Obama.
    And he may very well be all things people say, and then again he may very well not be.

Sorry, but I want it all, the WH, Senate, and the House. I'm sick to my stomach of paying for foodstamps and free cell phones, and paying billions in foreign aide while our borders are a joke amongst illegals and terrorists.

Quote Originally Posted by Illegalssuck View Post
    I'm voting for Romney because he supports a heck of a lot more of our issues on illegals then Obama.
    And he may very well be all things people say, and then again he may very well not be.

Sorry, but I want it all, the WH, Senate, and the House. I'm sick to my stomach of paying for foodstamps and free cell phones, and paying billions in foreign aide while our borders are a joke amongst illegals and terrorists.
    Illegalssuck is BANNED.

Go back and tell Larry aka USAnevada, PattyK, and the other handful of malcontents that have been banned from ALIPAC several times to stay the hell off of our website. If you people spent more time fighting illegal immigration instead of fighting patriots on our side then you might be of use. But we are growing tired of your constant attempts to infiltrate ALIPAC and interfere with our operations while openly stating your objectives to try to harm ALIPAC on other websites. Get out and STAY OUT. Many of you have now been run out of numerous online communities as well as ours that do not appreciate your destructive ways.

W

PS: Everyone else, this person is being banned because they are part of a small group of people we had to ban from ALIPAC before (some multiple times) for trying to harm and disrupt our efforts here as several of them have done elsewhere. We have asked them again and again to stay away but they appear to be obsessed with me and ALIPAC and many of them have sworn they will find some way to bring this site down. They keep coming back here because this is where all the web traffic is and they have been run out of about every other saloon on the web for their antics.
    Last edited by ALIPAC; 10-03-2012 at 06:56 PM.

SicNTiredInSoCal, the reality here may be that you do not have two choices. You may be a person that believes you have two choices but in reality you have no choice on what is going to happen with the US Executive Branch in relation to the core issues of illegal immigration, wars, and monetary policy.
    I totally agree and know this - under the globalists influence, congress wields more power than the POTUS. But I still feel I have to try. My vote is all I have left and in reality - not even that. I live in California. Try being a conservative in an extreme liberal state. Truly my vote will not be counted, and the only voice I hear is the one in my heart that says to do what I can.

And as for your gun rights and your property rights concerns, those will all disintegrate beneath a voting block of over 10 million illegal aliens legalized by a Bush, McCain, Graham, Obama, Schumer, etc... followed by millions of more illegal aliens. They fully intend to silence your free speech on websites like ALIPAC and take your guns away and whatever they decide to do with you next can be as absolutely Satanic and horrific as they want to make it because you will have lost your country and your only recourse will be to pray to God that your full GENOCIDE is not their goal.
    I listen to Alex Jones daily. I am fully aware of how all this ties in to illegal immigration. Illegals are the perfect minions for the globalists to accomplish all this. I wish more people were aware of this, but instead they scream racist.

No matter who gets in - I will try and keep a cool head, get ready physically and emotionally, try not to get beaten down by all this, hunker down and keep prepping and doing what I can to protect my family for whatever comes. Either way, it's gonna be interesting.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast