Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ROMNEY ON O'REILLY

Romney was on O'reilly tonight. Bill asked him what questions do the people on the campaign trail ask him. What subjects. He said, "immigration, illegal immigration, and the economy." The war wasn't first or second. Immigration problems is number one.

His answer to Bill on the solution is to finish the border fence, man it, and E-Verify program mandated for employers. Sanctions against any who do not comply.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I think he really surprised Bill when he said
    Illegal immigration was number 1

I've heard him say it before months ago. So I guess they people out there are letting him know. I'll tell you this, if the people are saying it they had better listen no matter who gets elected because if they don't there won't be a second term.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I repeat: Romney has been and would be much better on illegal immigration than Giuliani and Huckabee and any of the worthless Dems.

Romney says that the number one question he always gets is about illegals----yet the MSM try to say that this issue is about 4th or 5th on the list!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Romney says that the number one question he always gets is about illegals----yet the MSM try to say that this issue is about 4th or 5th on the list!!
    Yes, when you hear it straight from their mouths you get the truth. Forget the MSM.

Glenn Beck has been hot on the issue lately and will be even hotter after the first of the year. Right now he is P***ed at Huckabee and he isn't letting it go.