Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Talk radio host (and big Romney supporter) Hugh Hewitt said yesterday that he will support McCain because of SCOTUS appointments & the war; basically because how bad Hillary/Obama will be.

I suspect we'll be hearing alot more of this "rally to the party/McCain because Hillary and Obama would be terrible" type of stuff.

Me, I can't support McCain as I don't trust him on judges and of course illegal immigration.

We need to support anti-amnesty legislators, and hope the Dems overplay their hand so we can get a real conservatuve in office in 4 years.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    All we can hope for is the McCain has the big one and Mitt is drafted back in.
    How can we give McCain a Nam flashback in front of the cameras? Dress up in coolie hats, black pajamas, and tire sandals, and get in his face?
    I wouldn't go that far Bowman.

But historically the cycle is the Dems would have it anyway.

I'm re-registering today as an Independent. I suggest all of you re-register today if you are a Republican or a conservative Democrat.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    All we can hope for is the McCain has the big one and Mitt is drafted back in.
    How can we give McCain a Nam flashback in front of the cameras? Dress up in coolie hats, black pajamas, and tire sandals, and get in his face?
    That's so wrong, but I couldn't help but LOL.

Banned
    Also be ready for the msm to begin bashing the daylights out
    of McCain

This whole deal was set up by the Clinton machine and they pulled
    it off brilliantly

In several New York precincts Ron Paul's name was crossed off the ballot. When asked about it people were told Paul had dropped out.

This is how low our political system has dropped. And why anyone believes Ron Paul, a Presidential candidate should add to the sleezy and corrupt political system we now have, by selling out his supporters as he hands his WV votes over to a guy who repeatedly laughed at his anti war position in the debates.

Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    Quote Originally Posted by domack
    Mitt did it for the war?
    I interpreted that as an upcoming endorsement of McCain.
    Bingo... and a potential cabinet/VP position is in the works.. remember people.. they are all still politicians..
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

[
    I'm re-registering today as an Independent. I suggest all of you re-register today if you are a Republican or a conservative Democrat.
    Sounds like a plan to me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pistov
    Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    Quote Originally Posted by domack
    Mitt did it for the war?
    I interpreted that as an upcoming endorsement of McCain.
    Bingo... and a potential cabinet/VP position is in the works.. remember people.. they are all still politicians..
    Actually offering Romney a VP position could save McCain and beat Hillary

That would be the ONLY scenario that would cause me to vote for McCain

Why would you quit when the race is not half over, and you have a good chance??

That picture of Hillary and McCain is very Scary. It brings me back to why why was McCain pushed into the forefront of this race anyway?

I think The People should raise hell and demand a total election do over.

This time with no quitters.

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Also be ready for the msm to begin bashing the daylights out
    of McCain

This whole deal was set up by the Clinton machine and they pulled
    it off brilliantly
    I've said this before and I'll say it again: the Clintons are one of the most ruthless and calculating political machines in US history. I would never underestimate them. They're master strategists. Although they might have made a few mistakes recently, they can and will bounce back. I have little doubt that Hillary will be the nominee. McCain will be dead meat by summer. Early fall at the latest.