Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: HELP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by imblest
    OK, I admit I've been off the site for a few days, but I feel like I've missed at least a month!

Will somebody please explain to me WHAT on EARTH Ron Paul did in WV to stir so much hatred? I heard about McCain delegates switching to Huckster, but what did RP have to do with it?

Thanks in advance for your patience in answering my apparently dumb question!!
    Paul was eliminated in WV immediately. Therefore, he could have given his support to either Huckabee or Romney (who was winning, and Paul's 3 delegates would have given Romney the win). Instead, Paul supported and gave the delegates to Huckabee---letting him win WV.

This was done very early in the day on Tuesday, and the results of Huckabee's win in WV were broadcasted immediately all over TV and the radio. There were a lot of anti-illegal voters in the southern states who were probably going to vote for Romney----because it looked like Huckabee did not have a chance. However, when Paul assisted Huckabee with winning WV----it gave him the momentum to win at least 4 other southern states. Huckabee supporters had renewed hope again----and voted for him instead of Romney!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rmsings
    Did Romney sign the numbers pledge?
    NO!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dolly3275
    OK, I admit I've been off the site for a few days, but I feel like I've missed at least a month!

Will somebody please explain to me WHAT on EARTH Ron Paul did in WV to stir so much hatred? I heard about McCain delegates switching to Huckster, but what did RP have to do with it?

Paul was eliminated in WV immediately. Therefore, he could have given his support to either Huckabee or Romney (who was winning, and Paul's 3 delegates would have given Romney the win). Instead, Paul supported and gave the delegates to Huckabee---letting him win WV.

This was done very early in the day on Tuesday, and the results of Huckabee's win in WV were broadcasted immediately all over TV and the radio. There were a lot of anti-illegal voters in the southern states who were probably going to vote for Romney----because it looked like Huckabee did not have a chance. However, when Paul assisted Huckabee with winning WV----it gave him the momentum to win at least 4 other southern states. Huckabee supporters had renewed hope again----and voted for him instead of Romney!!!!

Yep I agree. If he is McCains running mate it will cinch a NO vote for McCain.

Tom Delay said the audience wasn't warm to McCain. He had his supporters salted in the audience but it was warm by any means. He said McCain is going to have to go a long way to get conservatives to vote for him.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Romney hired one of the strongest anti-illegal people out there to his campaign----Kris Kobach (is that his name, it doesn't look right). He was one of the attorneys who was fighting for Hazleton, PA against La Raza, SPLC, etc.

Paul only signed it a few days ago. If Romney did not sign it yet, I am quite sure that he had every intention of doing so.

When Jeff Sessions was on Lou Dobbs talking about the anti-illegal pledge---- he had said that Romney already had the strongest plan for securing our borders and enforcing our laws against illegals.

Re: We have no one to blame but ourselves!

Quote Originally Posted by OCAngel
    It's True! Romney is out of the race.

WE HAVE NO ONE TO BLAME BUT OURSELVES!
    Why do you say that OCAngel! I supported Romney. What makes you think its "OUR" fault?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Romney hired one of the strongest anti-illegal people out there to his campaign----Kris Kobach (is that his name, it doesn't look right). He was one of the attorneys who was fighting for Hazleton, PA against La Raza, SPLC, etc.

Paul only signed it a few days ago. If Romney did not sign it yet, I am quite sure that he had every intention of doing so.
    Good point Dolly. Yes, Kobach was on his campaign.

The problem with this accelerated primary is that people don't really get a chance to know the candidates in debt. I think that is both parties plan. I would like to go back to June again in CA.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo

Yep I agree. If he is McCains running mate it will cinch a NO vote for McCain.

Tom Delay said the audience wasn't warm to McCain. He had his supporters salted in the audience but it was warm by any means. He said McCain is going to have to go a long way to get conservatives to vote for him.
    I have heard a lot of people say that Huckabee "thinks" that he will be McCain's running mate.

However, I have heard others say that they do not think that it will be Huckabee-----because McCain will have to get a VERY strong conservative to run with him if he has "any" hopes of winning over conservatives.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Can't say I blame him, he had every Globalist Corporation plus traitors McCain and Huckabee against him. All I can say is Romney 2012!
    It will be too late by 2012. America will probably have a different name, different currency, and will be a union with 3 or more different RULERS, not presidents.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    We got sucker punched , nobody figured McClown to win Florida and when he did we only had a week to counter it

It wasn't long enough

Then Paul throwing in with Huck set the tone for the Southern states
    McCain's buddy moved the primary early on purpose and then endorsed him. It was a total set up.

We all need to stand our ground and tell the GOP that we will NOT fall in line and we will NOT submit to McCain.
    I AGREE! We need to stand up and let the GOP we WILL NOT stand behind McCain! NEVER!

That's not entirely true. Paul was eliminated immediately and his supporters were forced to choose between the remaining candidates. Huckster offered them three delegates (out of the delegates he'd eventually win in WV) for their their support and they accepted the offer because their main objective was to gather as many delegates as possible so RP would have more of a voice at the convention.