Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: We have no one to blame but ourselves!

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Quote Originally Posted by OCAngel
    It's True! Romney is out of the race.

WE HAVE NO ONE TO BLAME BUT OURSELVES!
    Why do you say that OCAngel! I supported Romney. What makes you think its "OUR" fault?
    It may not be necessarily "our" fault, but I do agree with OCAngel. For example, I originally started out supporting Tancredo. After he dropped out, I supported Hunter. After Hunter dropped out, I supported Fred. After Fred dropped out, I ended up voting for Romney. If I had supported Romney all along, I could have done more to help his campaign. That said, I think Romney's camp is partly to blame because he wasn't as clear as he could have been in regards to his position on illegal immigration.

Re: HELP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SecureTheBorder
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolly3275
    Paul was eliminated in WV immediately. Therefore, he could have given his support to either Huckabee or Romney (who was winning, and Paul's 3 delegates would have given Romney the win). Instead, Paul supported and gave the delegates to Huckabee---letting him win WV.
    That's not entirely true. Paul was eliminated immediately and his supporters were forced to choose between the remaining candidates. Huckster offered them three delegates (out of the delegates he'd eventually win in WV) for their their support and they accepted the offer because their main objective was to gather as many delegates as possible so RP would have more of a voice at the convention.
    Paul only had 6 delegates when he arrived in WV. So, he is willing to sell out his principles, supporters and country for 3 delegates----when he had no chance of winning----and he KNEW that!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Immigrantgrl
    why the big surprise?? this was a given.. mitt romney stood NO chance at all, it was a just a matter of deciding how much more money he was willing to waste in something that was never gonna happen. I think this is the GREATEST news I've heard all day
    What kind of statement is that Immigrantgrl? Why on earth is this "the GREATEST news I've heard all day"?

WOULD IT ALSO PLEASE YOU TO HAVE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS RUNNING ALL OVER AMERICA AND DESTROYING OUR COUNTRY?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

These guys are sinking the republican ship. They should have gotten out sooner if that is what they wanted.

Did they think they would know the results halfway through.

They are muddying their own waters

I am disgusted with the republican party and it deserves what it gets.

Those that wasted their votes on Romney could have thrown their votes another way.

Banned
    why the big surprise?? this was a given.. mitt romney stood NO chance at all, it was a just a matter of deciding how much more money he was willing to waste in something that was never gonna happen. I think this is the GREATEST news I've heard all day
    What kind of statement is that Immigrantgrl? Why on earth is this "the GREATEST news I've heard all day"?

WOULD IT ALSO PLEASE YOU TO HAVE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS RUNNING ALL OVER AMERICA AND DESTROYING OUR COUNTRY?
    I have a feeling she thinks it would

It seems to me that Romney sold out his conservative principles today. He hurt the anti-illegal immigration cause by claiming the WAR is THE #1 issue.

More importantly, TO WHOM is Romney going to give his delegates ? If Romney gives them to McCain he has sold us out !

McCain said in his speech that "he and Romney have spoke and have agreed to unite their party".

The DREAMIES absolutely despise Romney because he received Tancredo's endorsement.

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Too bad, Romney won alot of the conservative vote, but Huckabee ("mancrush") teamed up with McAmnesty. And of course, the MSM never stopped slamming Romney and pushing McCain.

Romney is by far better and more conservative and stronger against illegal immigration than McCain or the Huckster.

McCain's name getting booed by crowd.
    I hope Huckabee goes down real fast too. McCain and Huckabee are _icks for teaming up and going after Romney. And Paul completely lost any respect I had for him by doing his thing in West Virginia.

I hope McCain gets booed wherever he goes for now on! He deserves it.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    We got sucker punched , nobody figured McClown to win Florida and when he did we only had a week to counter it

It wasn't long enough

Then Paul throwing in with Huck set the tone for the Southern states
    McCain's buddy moved the primary early on purpose and then endorsed him. It was a total set up.

We all need to stand our ground and tell the GOP that we will NOT fall in line and we will NOT submit to McCain.
    I AGREE! We need to stand up and let the GOP we WILL NOT stand behind McCain! NEVER!

Check out my thread "My Letter to GOP Headquarters."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: HELP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SecureTheBorder
    Paul was eliminated in WV immediately. Therefore, he could have given his support to either Huckabee or Romney (who was winning, and Paul's 3 delegates would have given Romney the win). Instead, Paul supported and gave the delegates to Huckabee---letting him win WV.
    That's not entirely true. Paul was eliminated immediately and his supporters were forced to choose between the remaining candidates. Huckster offered them three delegates (out of the delegates he'd eventually win in WV) for their their support and they accepted the offer because their main objective was to gather as many delegates as possible so RP would have more of a voice at the convention.
    Paul only had 6 delegates when he arrived in WV. So, he is willing to sell out his principles, supporters and country for 3 delegates----when he had no chance of winning----and he KNEW that!!!

I understand why everyone is upset about the three delegates but the way I look at it is - Paul did have supporters, approximately 10% of the vote. The way this state happens to split the delegates, he ends up with zero. So why not broker a deal to get a few delegates, after all he did have 10% of the votes. I don't think it is that big of a deal. I believe this type of thing has been going on forever but only now are we following the intricate details of each primary and caucus. JMO