Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Thanks for checking Greg. The bottom line: Romney has a 'good' rating from Numbers on the 'no amnesty' pledge (attrition through enforcement), the strongest rating of any major electable candidate. I'm not going to rehash in detail the same arguments we have discussed in numerous threads, but Romney has said many times he wants to crack down on sanctuary cities, fine employers, workplace id, no special pathways for IAs. And Tom Tancredo spoke with him and cleared up other issues (see prior posts from Bren).

It's time to face reality: all the Dems are pure amnesty with no enforcement. The Dems will probably increase their majorities in both the House and Senate. If Hillary/Obama are elected (or Rudy/McCain/Huckabee) it's a more difficult battle than even last time against "comprehensive" reform.

There's only one candidate with any chance of winning who mainly agrees with us: Romney.

We have to make them Dems the minority again
    No choice
    I wonder what the alipac next plan as a group is ???

April
    Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Thanks for checking Greg. The bottom line: Romney has a 'good' rating from Numbers on the 'no amnesty' pledge (attrition through enforcement), the strongest rating of any major electable candidate. I'm not going to rehash in detail the same arguments we have discussed in numerous threads, but Romney has said many times he wants to crack down on sanctuary cities, fine employers, workplace id, no special pathways for IAs. And Tom Tancredo spoke with him and cleared up other issues (see prior posts from Bren).

It's time to face reality: all the Dems are pure amnesty with no enforcement. The Dems will probably increase their majorities in both the House and Senate. If Hillary/Obama are elected (or Rudy/McCain/Huckabee) it's a more difficult battle than even last time against "comprehensive" reform.

There's only one candidate with any chance of winning who mainly agrees with us: Romney.

We have to make them Dems the minority again
    No choice
    I wonder what the alipac next plan as a group is ???
    Willam is not a rash person, so there will be deep thought and research involved before any action or plan is decided on. The best thing to do is be patient and in the meantime not attack one another for having different points of view.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011