Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Romney silent as millions line up for amnesty

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by googler View Post
    Not those that understand that allowing millions of socially conservative, religious, anti-gay marriage, people into this country will make the fight for more progressive social values harder. There are Republicans, Democrats, and Independents who are socially liberal AND want illegal immigration taken care of, so a candidate that can take this common sense stance will garner lots of support, it's not such a ludicrous idea in this time and age.

Anyways. Romney needs to take a firm stance on this matter Thursday at Univision's forum or things will not go well for him. As for Obama.... well there's not much to expect out of him at the forum.
    Are you telling me your reason for not supporting illegal immigration is because you think the illegals will make it harder for gays and liberals? Actually I think you're wrong on that because most illegals that become legal will end up voting for the Democrats. The reason for that is because they will support whichever party supports a pathway to legalization for illegals, open borders, and social welfare. Well, regardless of what you say or think, I still say it is mostly social liberals (what you like to think of as socially progressive) that support illegal immigration and open borders.

As for the Univision forum, I'm sure you're not going to hear exactly what you would like to hear out of Romney because he is not going to publicly damage his chances for election. Please, at least give the man credit for having a partial brain. However, with that said, I do expect him to stand on the same positions he already has .......... no amnesty, national E-verify, building the border fence, removing the magnetes that draw illegals, etc. If you're expecting him to say he'll round up 20 million illegals and deport them ........ not going to happen because he believes more in attrition through enforcement, self-deportation if you will, which is the polar opposite of Obama.

There are only going to be two meaningful choices in November. That's a fact you need to wrap your brain around (IMO). There will be no third party candidate riding up on a white horse to rescue the day. Maybe in the future that is a possibility but unfortunately it's not going to happen in 2012. The writing is on the wall for anyone that wants to see it.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456