Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yesterday CNN had full coverage of McClintoma rallys and speeches.

And I disagree that the msm wants McCain to be elected - they want him nominated so Hillary or Obama can beat him. They will beat him hard with a landslide victory - no doubt.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Any Democrat with half a brain will stay far away from the Obamanation. This guy wants to make friends with Terroist nations like N.Korea and Syria to mention a few, he has no clue.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Here is an example.

The title of the article:
    Huckabee signs Sen. Sessions' Immigration Pledge
    Signs implies that he is or has signed it.

Text of article:
    He "will sign" and "almost ready to sign" are future tense meaning he has not signed.

Mike Huckabee has changed his mind and will sign an Alabama senator’s immigration pledge for presidential candidates
    Huckabee said he was almost ready to sign the pledge put forth by Sen. Jeff Sessions, R-Ala., but was on the fence regarding one of its aspects
    Do you know how many copies of this title are in circulation? You can not tell me that people using the written language every day in their profession did not understand what they were doing.

They are circulating that Huckabee has signed something that he has not and he has reservations about so therefore may not sign at all. You can't un-ring a bell and frankly, I feel that is lying to the public and irresponsible of the press.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Legal,

The main steam media is trying to elect Hillary Clinton or John McCain.

I noticed last night that they are all giving it to McCain and not saying a negative word about him. He is their fair-haired child.

McCain has been explosive, foul mouthed and threw around racial slurs but they aren't talking about the things about him that are unbecoming a presidential candidate
    or Senator.

Dixie
    Dixie...the plan for the MSM is to wait until AFTER McCain gets the nomination before they start going negative on McCain. You can bet your bottom dollar they have planned an 'all-out' assault on McCain if the plan goes their way....so that their beloved Clintons can sail smoothly back into the WH. McCain has so many negatives, the MSM won't have time to attack him on everything! They are licking their chops to start the attack!

BUT, Romney is just about to upset the apple cart! The MSM is going to have to write a new script with a surprise ending! Romney is going to wipe that smirk right off McCain's gnarly face!

Quote Originally Posted by oldguy
    Three(3) Democrats are front runners, Hillary Obama and McCain.
    The media has never had it so easy to get on of their own elected.
    I agree, three democrats are the front runners for now... Things are going to change over the next few weeks after we vote out that Rino McCain. It's going to be interesting what the MSM has to say then when Romney wins the republican ticket!

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    I disagree that the msm wants McCain to be elected - they want him nominated so Hillary or Obama can beat him. They will beat him hard with a landslide victory - no doubt.
    Yes if they get McCain the nomination then they will have non stop coverage of his temper, language, Keating 5, racism, 5 crashed jet fighters, druggie wife, etc.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Yes
    McCain has almost twice as much garbage in his closet as
    Hillary
    They will bury him

Here's a program where you can make calls for free from home to help Mitt Romney. Please help out if you can:

http://www.mittromney.com/CallatHome

Banned
    This may really help in Calif

"Unlike the 2004 primary, the GOP has decided that this time only registered Republicans can vote in their California presidential primary"

I guess the indies will have to cheat to vote for McCain

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    I noticed last night that they are all giving it to McCain and not saying a negative word about him. He is their fair-haired child.
    Yeah, but wait until the general election if, God forbid, McAmnesty is the Republican nominee. They're holding back to skewer him in the general and get Hillary in the Whitehouse.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast