Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I've never understood why news hosts can't make the connection between illegal immigration and the economy...they're the same!

If illegal immigration is not such a hot issue (as I'm sure we'll be hearing more of in the lamestream media and from the OBL), then why is even John Amnesty McCain rhetorically at least now sounding tough on illegal immigration -- talking up border security and that IAs get no special priviledges?!

Of course, we know it's BS, but McCain knows that if he pushed his Ted Kennedy amnesty bill now, his campaign would tank again -- just like it did this past summer after the American people overwhelmingly rejected it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have heard hosts talking about CPAC tomorrow.

This is supposed to be a BIG thing----but I do not know a whole lot about it.

However, I did hear that all of the presidential candidates have to be there.

I wonder if this will make a difference in some way?

If Huck would drop out, does he just give his delegates to whoever he wants??

Banned
    I was actually surprised to see that raving lib Brown actually
    say that it was still and issue , just not as important

Maybe this McCain win yesterday will wake some people up

As of yet I don't think they realize that sticking with McCain and Huck is going to get them Hillary

Keep in mind also that Romney has won states all across America
    not just in one area

He isn't going away any time soon , count on it

Quote Originally Posted by WesternMA
    I've never understood why news hosts can't make the connection between illegal immigration and the economy...they're the same!
    Because their billionaire bosses tell them not to. They only reason they talk about illegal immigration is to make us into bigots.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was at the Mitt Romney event last night and the candidate spoke about is defining issues. The one issue that got the most applause was his opposition to illegal immigration.

I had my own experience I had approached the former lieutenant governor and spoke of the need to maintain his position on illegal immigration but also promote legitimate travel, trade and investment. What ensued was that the lieutenant governor's aide sent a little Gary Coleman clone after me. I could not help but wander at the fact that though the security guards were black hardly any of the other Romney attendees were, four out of a thousand. The guard said look you are approaching people and talking about your issues. I said you don't suppose that the Whites here are not doing the same thing. What stands out about me is not issues advocacy it is that my Mom was Black. I finally got left alone when a State Senator I know recognized me as the former interim head of the state's largest immgration enforcement lobby group and shook my hand.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Huckabee is running on fumes and unless money is funneled to him I think he will have to drop out of the race soon.

Then let's see what happens to McCain cause I do not think he will get Huck's voters
    McCain will probably (or maybe already has) covertly give money to the Huckster so he can keep siphoning votes from Romney. McCain won't let the Huckster quit. Their strategy is working so well.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Richard, you saw the support last evening when the illegal immigration issue was mentioned. This is what I observe at events also. The mainstream media thinks that if they repeat the statement that illegal immigration must have faded or that it is no longer important, that the American people will believe it.

How can we believe something false when the reality of our every day lives tells us something quite different. And yes, it is tied to the economy.

The Democrats do not generally poll on illegal immigration.

2 Chronicles 7:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Texas2step
    I wish Mitt Romney would stop wasting time trying to present himself as the "new Ronald Reagan" and just run as himself! He's a stunningly handsome man with an outstanding family life and an excellent mind particularly trained to analyze and help the nation deal with the overwhelming economic problems which surround and confront us!

If you're going to contact Mitt Romney's headquarters, please point out to them that having Gov. Romney simply run as Mitt Romeny would be more genuine and real than his trying to run as a mere shadow of someone else!
    He should drop the Ronald Reagan act, no body can reach the level of Ronadusmagnus. Lately, I've been hearing, seeing several people including the stealth conservative invoke the name, and likeness of Reagan. I'm not fooled, but I know others will believe it. I like Romeny. He does have stunning good looks. I know among the bunch he is the conservative, and he's actually been a governor. I voted for Romeny in the Va. Primary in an absentee ballot, so that's done. I thought about Ron Paul, but he is less likely to get very far. Has any Senator ever been elected to any thing like President?
    "TANSTAAFL" Robert A. Heinlein

One of the cable channels had a discussion today and someone mentioned Mr. Romney attending CPAC and then withdrawing from the race. The spin never ends.

2 Chronicles 7:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast