Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Romney's Speech in Jacksonville, FL

CNN just showed Romney making a speech in Jacksonville, FL. When he brought up illegal immigration, he received a standing ovation. I really like Romney.

So do I. Let's spread the word to anyone we know in Florida and other upcoming states about Romney's sensible plans and McCain's bad record on illegal immigration and other isuues. The MSM is already, and predictably, trying to dismiss illegal immigration as a critical issue.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Was it a large crowd??
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Tampa Tribune

Miami Herald

Orlando Sentinel

These are 3 of Florida's largest papers that I am aware of.

We need to look for the papers online and start to post comments under ANY articles dealing with the upcoming primary.

I will look for the online links and post them.

Here are also two other GREAT sites to look for articles and post comments!!

http://www.topix.net

http://dyn.politico.com/members/forums
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Was it a large crowd??
    Yes, it did appear to be a large crowd. The applause for Romney's comments sounded very loud.

On another forum, a guy who actually went to the rally said there were 800 people there and Romney was great.

That is great that he is already bringing in large crowds like that!!!

Banned
    Illegal immigration is an issue everywhere

Romney needs to push it along with his expertise in economics

McCain has had a free pass from the media and other groups regarding his terrible record on illegal immigration and other issues. I hope this changes. I'll be emailing various talk radio hosts to urge them to get the word out. Please help out in this or in any way you can.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am hoping that they will replay the speech on CNN.

I know that now they have some Money show on-----but in an hour is when they recap politics.......I am going to turn on CNN at 4 to see if I can catch the speech.

I noticed that FOX has been giving Romney a lot of air time today!!!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast