Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Romney's wealth

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Everytime Huck and McCain mention Romney's money it makes THEM look bad.

I think the cheap shots about appearance are pretty immature.
    People need to get over his wealth and looks, those attacks are primarily based on insecurity.

At least if you disagree with some of Romney's policies he seems open to discussion. He answers questions. Does McCain do that? He won't listen to anyone (especially citizens).

Find a real issue to complain about.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Quote Originally Posted by bettsie
    He refused to fill our Jeff Session's survey, he hired illegals,
    He wasn't my first choice either, but how do you know he even heard of Session's survey? The illegals were employed by a landscaping company he hired, he didn't hire them - the company did. When he found out they employed illegals, he gave them a chance to fix the problem, they didn't and then he fired them. I'm sure John McCain loves it when people spread that misinformation.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

American politics has become so warped that a "non-Aristocrat" candidate would have so much baggage he wouldn't pass the ethics test. So, that leaves the option of an Aristocrat like Romney, who hasn't had to get too dirty on his climb upwards. He's "above the fray" which doesn't give him the "good ol boy" qualities Americans respect. Have you noticed that the Arostocrat class doesn't dabble much in politics anymore? They're too busy running their globalized financial empires. That's why we get more and more Presidents from Southern states, instead of the Aristocrat Northeast or nouveau riche California.

Romney, the Aristocrat, will seem aloof and distant.(Think Michael Dukakis) Fortunately he is able to camouflage this and portray himself as an outsider to Washington, DC. Hope it works and that he stay true to his word.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by bettsie
    All I can do is pray that we have an independent to vote for in the general election.
    Be careful what you wish for, lest it come in the form of one Michael Bloomberg. He says he's not running, but there is speculation that he still might jump in.

I think a lot of us would have loved Mr. Tancredo or someone like him to be running. Unfortunately it does take money and the fact of the matter is we are left with Romney and McCain. To combat Romney and wish for Tancredo is irrelevant. Between the two we know McCain wrote the amnesty bill. Perhaps Mr. Romney deserves a chance. We know Clinton and Obama are also open-border people. We have no choice in my opinion other than to support Romney. I don't care if he is tan, has white teeth and is wealthy. They're all wealthy and most of them are probably phony.

why vote?

Why would you vote for someone you can not stand??? The lesser of two evils is still evil. Pick a third party candidate you could believe in and don't be pressured by these folks to vote for Romney if you don't like him. THAT is why this country is in trouble today. Make no mistake..I will NOT do it!!! I don't trust the flip flopper Romney, he is for Big government , big corporations and I will write in my candidate rather than vote for someone i dislike! Vote your heart! Not peer pressure!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12