Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Romp around the White House

{ MOD EDIT}
    ------------------------

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    mkfarnam, well.......do you favor this site? Is this something you think is good?

I'll take a serious tone here. I, being a Christian am offended by this site, as it mocks the very things I believe in. They, or you, can mock the president all you want, but you and this site need to leave out God, Jesus and the Bible from that.

Hope you do not link to this site again, it is offensive.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AmerLiz,

I think the video is OK. I don't like the narrator’s statements. They were just irritating. I don't get why they call this "Jesus Flavored" I didn't see any thing religious in nature. The title is in poor taste.

The movie critic in me says, turn the volume down, ignore the title and the video gets a rating of 5 because the dogs are cute.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dixie, it is the Christian bashing that I am tired of. Whoever this site was set up by is Christian bashing, using the presidents claim to faith as a reason. They can bash Bush all they want, but they need to leave the Lord out of it. HE has nothing to do with Bush's shortfalls, those are Bush's alone.

If you look through the rest of the site and see, it all goes further too.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    mkfarnam, well.......do you favor this site? Is this something you think is good?

I'll take a serious tone here. I, being a Christian am offended by this site, as it mocks the very things I believe in. They, or you, can mock the president all you want, but you and this site need to leave out God, Jesus and the Bible from that.

Hope you do not link to this site again, it is offensive.
    Amen!

PS: If some people have a thing against Christmas then why don't they vote for a cancellation of this holiday altogether. Seems to me they wish to retain the free time that comes with this date while doing away with some of the meaning of Christmas that is not relevant. That's their opinion and I will respect it but...

Somehow is like I want to have my cake and eat it too or something like that.

If it was supposed to be funny, it wasn't. I'm with you Dixie. The only good thing about the video were the dogs.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Now Now Girls, The video has been deleted to aviod an online riot.

Besides, after watching it again it "was" kind of idiotic, I can say that it matches the person that sent it to me.

Liz, please don`t file a law suit or get the ACLU involved
    ------------------------

Oh I would not take you on, I would take the person on who set up this entire website though. I read through some of the other pages, and found it really spiteful towards Christianity.

It always amazes me that although there have been some "famous" Christians who have used their popularity to benefit, then fall from grace when their sinful side was revealed to the public, and it is never a pretty thing, but when it is about any other religion, the media never reports it, or if they do, it would be a little blurb.

So, it makes it seem as though the only people who are "religious" that can fall from grace are Christians, and no one else. Then they all run with it, like this site.

AmerLiz,

I didn't check out the site, just the video. Glad I missed it.

I'm a Christian and I actually pity people that unwisely choose to "bash" Christians. We know what their fate will be. Just try to ignore those devilish people, they will get there come-up-n's.

The best way to fight it is to live by example. Don't forget to say Merry Christmas loud and often and if someone gets offended, say you will pray for their lost soul. Just turn the other cheek. God will bless you for being a member of his flock, which is the greatest gift and the other guy doesn't have.

He doesn't have God in his life so he is a very unhappy person that is out to share his misery, with all that will give him an audience.

Just remember because of your faith, you are far better off than he is.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good Post Dixie We need to pray for our enemies and turn the other cheek. Just like with the issue of illegal immigration, we stand on the truth and the truth will set you free.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast