Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ron Paul: I’m Not Going to Kowtow to the Latino Vote

Can you believe a Presidential candidate actually had the guts to say something like this?? The majority usually spend their time sucking up to get the Latin vote. It's refreshing to say the least!

Rep. Ron Paul gave a sneak peak into how his administration would handle illegal immigrants, telling a Spanish language news program, I’m not going to kowtow to Latino voters.

Paul, appearing on Univision’s Sunday morning politics show “Al Punto,â€

[quote]Paul, appearing on Univision’s Sunday morning politics show “Al Punto,â€
    Hmmm. . .if*Americans are so racist, why do so many*people want to live*here??* One would think we wouild need border walls to keep them here under racist rule rather than building walls to keep them out!

It was sounding good up to that point....
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Banned
    Yeah I have a great respect for many of Paul's Ideals.
    But unfortunately he just seems waiver off into the twilight zone on too many important issues. His plus in this case he more or less did not pander to the self proclaimed " chosen ones".
    I want to hear him just say "we have laws on the books! ENFORCEMENT, ENFORCEMENT, ENFORCEMENT!"
    Sure seems they all do some kind of dance on ILLEGAL ALIENS, instead of saying the key words.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Please dont confuse others; there is already a work permit plan and it has to do with seasonal workers; picking crops and that is what Ron Paul is referring too
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Types of Visas for Temporary Visitors

Purpose of Travel to U.S. / Nonimmigrant Visas / Visa Type Required

Temporary agricultural workers H-2A DOL then USCIS

Temporary workers performing other services or labor of a temporary or seasonal nature. H-2B DOL then USCIS

http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/types/types_1286.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Ron Paul is the radical candidate in the election. Every election we seem to get that one and he is it. Some good ideas but then it all turns to poop when they expand their ideas and are far too radical to be considered as a viable office holder. His first statement on cracking down on illegals is great but the amnesty pathway is totally wrong. His wanting to legalize marijuana is also contrary to Federal Laws as well. Now more than ever we need a strong candidate who is going to stand his or her ground and be tough on illegal immigration, strong on bringing all those jobs sent to mexico back into the USA, tough on companies who refuse to hire legal Americans.

Immigration http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/

A MATTER OF NATIONAL SECURITY

A nation without borders is no nation at all.

It just doesn’t make sense to fight terrorists abroad while leaving our front door unlocked.

Unfortunately, for far too long, neither major political party has had the courage to do what is necessary to tackle the problem.

Instead, we’re presented with so-called “solutionsâ€

I never knew following the Constitution was Radical

I kind of see all of the Nutty stuff going on right now as Radical

Did Ron Paul do that also

Seems to me it was the Radials RINO's / Marxists that have held office for the last 4 administrations

Sounds like Bush's guest worker program.

To bad that Mr. Constitution himself did not give the answer a true Constitution supporter should give which would be...

"As President Im going to enforce the existing immigration and border laws unless Congress decides to change them."

But instead of the Constitutional answer, Ron Paul gave the Globalist open borders answer.

W

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast