Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I live in Ontario Ca so I and my familly can take a spot. Great Idea

Quote Originally Posted by agrneydgrl
    I live in Ontario Ca so I and my familly can take a spot. Great Idea
    Foothill Blvd, is aka RT 66.

http://www.theroadwanderer.net/index.htm

Cajon Blvd is just up from the new I-215 extention(old Highland Ave) that runs from Upland-SB[/img]
    ------------------------

The annual May Day Parade of illegals is May 1. Something like this could "neutralize them if enough people turned out. The problem is, they have all of these "neighborhood organizers" and a lot of federal grant money that they have access to through these "organizations". They get transprted and supplied with props to insure that their numbers are huge.

I like the idea and I would be 100% up for participating - I we don't start talking in person I fear we we won't be heard. Faxes get shredded and phone calls wind up going to answer machines and are erased.

Our politicians don't seem to care what the citizens that they are sworn to represent need or want, they only seem to be concerned with staying in power and pacifying their newest block of voters to keep them there.

It would have to be on a weekend to get maximum attendance or maybe a rotating "vigil" over two days.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    The annual May Day Parade of illegals is May 1. Something like this could "nuetralize them if enough people turned out. The problem is, they have all of these "neighborhood organizers" and a lot of federal grant money that they have access to through these "organizations". They get transprted and supplied with props to insure that their numbers are huge.

I like the idea and I would be 100% up for participating - I we don't start talking in person I fear we we won't be heard. Faxes get shredded and phone calls wind up going to answer machines and are erased.

Our politicians don't seem to care what the citizens that they are sworn to represent need or want, they only seem to be concerned with staying in power and pacifying their newest block of voters to keep them there.

It would have to be on a weekend to get maximum attendance or maybe a rotating "vigil" over two days.
    maybe we can do something may 2nd.
    the day after.
    that's a saturday.

we can all get together in strategic locations, like heavily populated street corners, city buildings, whatever. and hold signs & posters of the faces of our elected officials that support illegal immigration. we can have the signs say stuff like "this governor supports illegal aliens with YOUR tax money", or "this congressman aids & abets illegal aliens"......moreso not to "protest" if you will, but to get the word to the public "out" those officials that indeed use our money to support illegal aliens. we can also pass out flyers that direct folks to this website and local anti-illegal alien websites/organizations. the signs can also warn citizens who "not to vote for".......maybe even stand near certain hospitals and hold up signs that say "how much do you pay for health care? illegal aliens pay nothing! the taxpayers cover their share!!"......

i dunno....just a thought. i'm just thinking if we get the faces of our elected officials on posters and "out" them to the public, that may speak volumes........
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

Is there a way to get support from orgs across the country who would be able to organize it in their areas?

We have the momentum of the Chicago Tea Party, going on as we speak, and Sen Demint calling for protests against the government showing them that we've had enough of this carp.

If the national orgs could work together like the illegal orgs then Americans would benefit, before it became too late for action?

I contacted the Illinois minutemen so far? Can other people contact their local orgs to see about organizing nationally?
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Count me in! We really need to get out there and show these idiots up!
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12