Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    I think usanevada made a very important point on another thread - the president will only be able to sign a bill that comes to him. So we really need to focus on a candidate that would sign a strict enforcement bill if it gets to his desk. That's the reality we face. I think Mitt Romney would do it, he's got the record to back that kind of action up.
    I agree!!

He is currently our "BEST" and most "REALISTIC" shot at getting a strong ally in the White House!!!
    Right. I think the crazy libs are really excited about Obama, more so than Hillary. I think Mitt could beat Obama and Hillary (easily). I think his biggest challenge is that some people find it hard to connect with him because he's wealthy. I think he's the most energetic on the repub side. Ron Paul has an energy in his campaign but I just don't see him going all the way.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Banned
    I think Obama is only staying on star power and will wilt
    once he gets hammered hard on the issues

Don't forget , so far the Dems have had a pass on the
    illegal immigration issue

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    I think usanevada made a very important point on another thread - the president will only be able to sign a bill that comes to him. So we really need to focus on a candidate that would sign a strict enforcement bill if it gets to his desk. That's the reality we face. I think Mitt Romney would do it, he's got the record to back that kind of action up.
    I agree!!

He is currently our "BEST" and most "REALISTIC" shot at getting a strong ally in the White House!!!
    Right. I think the crazy libs are really excited about Obama, more so than Hillary. I think Mitt could beat Obama and Hillary (easily). I think his biggest challenge is that some people find it hard to connect with him because he's wealthy. I think he's the most energetic on the repub side. Ron Paul has an energy in his campaign but I just don't see him going all the way.
    It is because he is wealthy------and because he is so polished and professional looking-----and can use big words and complete sentences.

We have all been dumbed down due to Bush!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345