Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    "I believe there are still seven candidates on a quest to receive the RNC nomination."

This is very true

But how many of them are viable ?

How many really stand a chance ?

Which ones can beat a Dem like Hillary or Obama?

Which is the most electable that supports our goals?

Any good general will sometimes give ground to later gain ground
    The actual purpose of the battle is to sooner or later win the war

Any good general will sometimes give ground to later gain ground
    The actual purpose of the battle is to sooner or later win the war

Unless we begin thinking outside the box and go for someone who is different and not one of the boys - we won't win no matter who is running and on what ticket.

The Agenda is backing candidates in both parties - have for many, many years. So more than likely those candidates that are deemed 'winnable' by the media are bought and paid for.

Either way we loose and it's business as usual.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    "Unless we begin thinking outside the box and go for someone who is different and not one of the boys - we won't win no matter who is running and on what ticket."

We are not thinking outside the box , we are business as usual

There is always someone running who skews the votes

Perot , Nadar , Anderson ,

Every election there is someone with very little chance ,that takes votes
    away from the others but has very little chance

The way it works and always will work , those who build the box or
    own the football can make the rules

If you have a plan to change that , please let me know I will be happy to listen

And voting for someone with very little chance of actually winning is not an answer

The plan to change that is vote for the best person - not the one annointed by the media. If everyone had the backbone to vote the way they really really felt, it would make a difference. Every election we begin with ideals and then are conditioned by the media that we are better off to 'back a winner' - well look what that has gotten us for decades.

I don't for a moment believe either Ron Paul or Hunter are in this to pull votes from anyone - but to get try to win and get out a message that needs gotten out.

WE have become a 'designer' society. If someone doesn't have the right approval of the media - we are ashamed to vote for them - no matter their message.

I don't know about Nader or the other - but Perot was in this to pull votes. Had he stayed in the race, he had a very good chance of winning and that wasn't his goal. When it looked like he might win, he dropped out giving the most assinine reason I have ever heard and then when it looked like he was neeed again, he jumped back in. Enough people still supported him to make a difference - but not enough to elect him.

That was deliberate - I don't think it is with Paul and Hunter or was with Tancredo.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    The funny deal is that this is basicly a spectator sport for us

We can sit here and jibe back and forth but in the end
    we all just have 1 vote each

The sad part is that all of us , Romney supporters , Paul supporters , and the rest

Are probably better informed on the issues than 99.999 of the rest
    of America
    (That was a sort of compliment Pinestraw, don't bite my head off)

I believe this (Romney's true positions on immigration) should remain on top to counter the wrong ones that keep being repeated.

Quote Originally Posted by Delta7757
    I believe this (Romney's true positions on immigration) should remain on top to counter the wrong ones that keep being repeated.
    Especially when he gave them to MILLIONS during the debates on Saturday and Sunday!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor
    Didn't Mitt Romney hire a landscaping company that had illegals working for them?
    I know some people that work for Mitt Romney on his house in New Hampshire and they are American. They aren't landscapers they are carpenters. The people who work for them as far as I could see were American.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Populist wrote:

You don't need a crystal ball to see that Hunter most probably doesn't even have a small chance to win the GOP nom.
    I believe anyone still in has a chance, even though it may be a small chance. Unlike you, I'm not afraid to ride a dark horse. By the way, who mentioned Hunter? I believe there are still seven candidates on a quest to receive the RNC nomination.
    Hunter is not even showing up in the poll results from New Hampshire. McCain is now 35% versus 34% for Romney. Those who are supporting Hunter could be deciding votes in this primary.

That is why supporting the candidate with the BEST chance----becomes so important!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

MW
    Bren wrote:

Hunter is not even showing up in the poll results from New Hampshire. McCain is now 35% versus 34% for Romney. Those who are supporting Hunter could be deciding votes in this primary.
    Please, give it a break! Don't you understand, there are those of us that have to do what we think is right, not what Bren or the MSM thinks we should do.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast