Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by alamb View Post
    Think about it it would be a great political coup that would shut up the liberal MSM and put to rest Hispanic politics.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

I have thought about it, and the GOP's track record is shady at best. Rubio want to be the first Hispanic president, and he has said so. This would be a great start for him in that direction.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    I am looking at the Rubio proposal, to only allow those kids who graduate from high school, who have been here for a long time uninterruptedly since they were young minors and to only allow them a NON IMMIGRANT visa is actually quite clever as it placates mostly, in my opinion, the more independent voters than it does Hispanic voters.
    Those kids would then have to apply for a green card through the normal channels which is by no means sure that they would be able to get the card. Rubio could even make it mandatory that that non immigrant visa is valid for only say 6 years and that you may not apply for a green card for at least 5 years and that you go at the back of the processing line which could easily add another 3 or more before actually getting a green card. You could have a mechanism that would add a lot of time to that process and make it very difficult to actually be eligible.
    Amnesty is amnesty no matter how you dress it up. This is amnesty because will make it legal for them to stay here. Sorry, I'm not buying it Mr. Rubio!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

quote(Think about it it would be a great political coup that would shut up the liberal MSM and put to rest Hispanic politics.)quote

It would simply give liberal what they want in moving the bar further left,the GOP has comprised American into its current situation it's time to hold the line. We have radicals on the left and there is no comprise that will satisfy.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

I am looking at the Rubio proposal, to only allow those kids who graduate from high school, who have been here for a long time uninterruptedly since they were young minors and to only allow them a NON IMMIGRANT visa is actually quite clever as it placates mostly, in my opinion, the more independent voters than it does Hispanic voters.
    Those kids would then have to apply for a green card through the normal channels which is by no means sure that they would be able to get the card. Rubio could even make it mandatory that that non immigrant visa is valid for only say 6 years and that you may not apply for a green card for at least 5 years and that you go at the back of the processing line which could easily add another 3 or more before actually getting a green card. You could have a mechanism that would add a lot of time to that process and make it very difficult to actually be eligible.
    The lie in Rubio's plan, because all Amnesty pushes contain lies designed to hide their true nature, is that anyone that has half a lick of sense knows the courts will never allow a large group of quasi legal people to remain without voting rights for long.

Rubio's strategy is to have the existing immigration laws waived for millions of illegal aliens and then wait on the first activist judge to say "you must give these people voting rights" and then their goal of overthrowing America is complete.

We all know what their plans are, we have seen them write of it in documents and in prior legislation.

All Rubio is doing is creating the newest plan to make Americans suckers and unfortunately there are many that will eagerly drink the cool aid.

We will put out more about why Rubio's plan is another bunch of sugar to help the poison go down soon.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Rubio is simply an opportunist wearing the GOP label having progressive ideas much like McCain that most Americans don't agree with however they believe that we are ignorant and must have this agenda forced down our throats much as the Dem's did with health care. We need someone in the conservative ranks with backbone that believes in America sadly don't see it on the horizon.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12