Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rule by Secrecy Author: Jim Marrs

Have any of you read this book: Rule by Secrecy.

A friend of mine who I thought extreme 6 years ago when he said don't vote for Bush or you will be voting for the New World Order, Trilateralism, and for the grandson of Prescott Sheldon Bush, father of George H.W. Bush (Skull & Bones) and partner of investment banking firm Brown Brothers, Harriman that funded Nazi's. This sounded outrageous to me back then, now, I am thinking of reading the book.

Anyone know if this is a good book or just a conspiracy filled dud?
    Tom Tancredo - Jeff Sessions 2008 !!!

Scarlett
    Uphold and Protect the United States Constitution; not the Mexican revolution.

As a matter of fact I just finished reading it last night. How funny. My sister bought it years ago.

Anyway I think it is fairly good book. There is alot of history and explanations of connections between organizations and people from the very beginning of this country. I have seen alot of what I read in this book backed up from other sources. As far as history over the last several hundred years I think it is pretty accurate, particularly as it pertains to the history of this country and the events that have occurred in the world over the few hundred years. It is fairly easy to make those connections nowadays with everything that is documented, if you are willing to dig around.

That being said it also goes back through the history of Europe and the source of how they think many secrect societies came to be. It actually goes back into the beginning of the world. When they started getting into acient history and things that were being guessed about without any documentation to back anything up I started saying from that point it was nonsence or bunk as you put it, especially given my religious beliefs.

Take it for what it is worth.