Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm ready to go. This is a fight that the Senators had better recognize the AMERICAN PEOPLE WILL NOT GIVE UP AND WILL NOT BACK DOWN!

[quote="swatchick". We also need to make sure the fence gets built. There is still alot to do.[/quote]

If the people have to build the fence I wonder what we could come up with? Understanding how much money the government wastes it would probably be better anyway

I am wondering how Stainless steel wire mesh or razor wire would do? Stainless is very hard to cut through and it could be electrified, for use on private land. Perhaps there are solar chargers that could generate a current. If it is relatively tall and sloping it would be even harder to climb. Well placed Boulders could prevent trucks from driving through it. Digging under it might be the hardest to control. Soft ground would need the most protection.

I think narrowing down the potential border sections to guard could make it easier. There are some stretches of the border that are by nature hard to cross. There are other stretches that are relatively easy. Better to focus on them
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    American wrote:

AMERICAN PEOPLE WILL NOT GIVE UP AND WILL NOT BACK DOWN!
    You got that RIGHT!

We need to hit them really hard on monday they meet with Bush on tuesday.
    We do not want this bill to come back, it is terrible legislation.

Maybe the flier should thank all the Senators that had the courage to take a stand for the United States and its citizens against S1348.

We will see the traitors out of office in 2008!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

We better rally the troops, because some people are probably thinking.....we did it....it's over.

Not everyone realizes that the Decider has decided not to accept the will of the people on Thursday.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I'm all for making the battle about what they are not doing, that they should be. Their loss was because Americans pushed back and said no, and we said it for a valid reason.

They need to now explain why they have not applied our laws, secured our borders and done THEIR jobs. I have had this feeling for a while that what we have been fighting was a situation like the movie "Wag the
    Dog". They have essentialy been stalling and trying to divert Americans attentions from the real matter, unsecured borders and unenforced laws.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    AmericanElizabeth wrote:

They need to now explain why they have not applied our laws, secured our borders and done THEIR jobs. I have had this feeling for a while that what we have been fighting was a situation like the movie "Wag the
    Dog". They have essentialy been stalling and trying to divert Americans attentions from the real matter, unsecured borders and unenforced laws.
    Exactly! Game OVER! We are not playing anymore and they need to stop trying to fool us!

Banned
    As the editors on NRO said:

The American people came out of the shadows...
    Someone over there also pointed out that the American people let these things slide by if they are done one at a time attached to other bills. Vigilance is required. Libs have been doing this for 40+ years now and that's how we got where we are in the U.S. today!

I just want to see some credibility out of this government for a change! I'm tired of all the broken promises and the lies. They have given us no reason to trust them. They need to earn that trust from the American people, instead they have taken us for granted for way too long.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    We better rally the troops, because some people are probably thinking.....we did it....it's over.

Not everyone realizes that the Decider has decided not to accept the will of the people on Thursday.
    Maybe at he bottom of our posts we put one line that says (Round two starts Monday, everybody be ready to Roll!!!)
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast