Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rumblings, Rumors, and our next move

Hey folks,

I know you are hearing a lot of tough talk from Bush and the treason lobby, don't sweat it. Let them bring it if they are that stupid.

I believe we may be going on offense on Monday.

It is time to set this conversation straight.

We are not interested in amnesty, benefits, id for illegals.

This debate is about the existing laws.

The immigration laws are broken? Who broke them?

The border is broken? Who broke it?

We are going to take this conversation on the offense and take it to the brass tax of

"Why is the government refusing to enforce the existing laws popularly supported by the people."

That is the real discussion.

I'm tired of defense and I think Bush and crew want to keep us on defense.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I absolutely agree. I'm in , I,m down
    Digg It

I ALSO AGREE
    * <div>[b]<div>2000 people has visited http://www.dumpgloria.com/ in the last 3 months
    People who believes in God, America, The Bill Of Rights and Limited Government.
    </div>
    </div>

I agree. They are the ones shaken by loss with disbelief. They underestimated the spirit and will of the people. Patriotism is not dead, it is awakened!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Can we make a one page fax for our senators on Monday? I don't know what to say because I am so pissed off right now. I didn't think it was possible to hate dictator boosh anymore but here it is.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Banned
    W wrote:
    "Why is the government refusing to enforce the existing laws popularly supported by the people."
    Not enforcing existing law and securing the border is 'active amnesty', Senators. ...brilliantly stated by Kate!

This in response to "not passing S1348 is 'silent amnesty'"--the latest buzz words by the OBL Senators!

I so agree as well.

It's disturbing to read articles that say doing nothing is giving them de facto amnesty as well.

Americans are mad enough that this is going to change.

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    W wrote:
    Not enforcing existing law and securing the border is 'active amnesty', Senators. ...brilliantly stated by Kate!
    Magic fax Kate? Good quote.

W

What have you got planned, W? If we go after the Senate again, we may not like it, because they may just say ok we'll introduce that ridculous bill again. Or we could takle the House, because they have a bill waiting in the wings. Or we could tackle Chertoff. It's his job to enforce the laws.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

I am in and agree,we need to go on the offense.Im proud of what weve done,I feel like I actually helped my country.to be honest Ive felt alittle unworthy because im to old to fight while our brave men and woman in the armed services are losing their lives for us.They are truly the greatest our country has to offer.It makes me sick to see what this congress has done to them.I would also like to thank everyone here for all theve done to help save this country that I love.Im willing to do what it takes for our cause.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast