Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rumor Control. We have a job to do people.

Ok, here is some rumor control.

I understand that there are rumors flying about a hack at SOS and several allied websites going down or being hacked today. Our site is also having some trouble but everyone should keep in mind that some days the whole Internet has trouble.

While sharing information and concerns is important, do not let it distract you from our goals.

We need everyone, and I mean everyone here on the phones and sending out e-mails to GA NOW! We must score a big win in GA Friday to help us with next weeks battle.

As for next week, we all know what is coming on the 27th. Keep up your opposition go Guest Worker calls and I will have some very special information to help you over the weekend.

We need everyone to stay focused.

We need everyone emailing and calling on these efforts.

If the ALIPAC website has trouble, we will rendevous via the forums at LAIR at www.latinoamericans.org

If something very critical happens to the ALIPAC website, remember that we can still reach all you that are on our e-mail alerts list.

We also have the mailing addresses of all of our contributors.

Do not let bumps in the road with our website or other websites bother you.

We have a job to do people. Let's score a win in GA and then March on Washington. You will like what I have for the Guest Worker opposition fight.

I just need you to be ready, willing, and able to deliver the message with us.

Stay Strong. Keep cool calm and collected. Eyes forward. Chin up and get ready to roll like a big dog!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'd suggest EVERYONE bookmark the secondary back up location now as a precaution in case we do have problems here...if this site goes down, you'll not have access to the back up link that William just gave us.

I had a good call with Specter's office today...I PERSONALIZED the issue for the aid I spoke to, gave her my own experiences as examples of why Specter needs to take a closer look at his conscience. Most times, I am on the phone with these peeps for about five minutes if lucky...she was asking quetions, taking notes....call lasted about 25 minutes. So, if you can, when you make these calls, personalize them, tell them in real life stories how this legislation will NEGATIVELY impact you as and American, how having all these illegal aliens here now is ALREADY negatively impacting you.

Pinto Bean

Who is getting finger fatique.
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Banned
    William and Pinto,

Good advice, nobody needs to fall victim to the 'rumor mill'. This is just one skirmish in the war to save America for our children, and their children. We must redouble our resolve and our efforts to see this through to the conclusion we all pray for. (And if you don't pray, HOPE REAL HARD!!!)

We are going to win this, folks. We really don't have a choice, do we?

Let's ROLL!

Quote from Pinestrawguys--"We don't really have a choice do we"

No. We are out of options. This year will determine the destiny of the United States and the American People.

If we do not take our country back right now, that destiny will be but a short chapter in World History Books.

They might even exclude US entirely.

It's now or never.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by PintoBean
    I'd suggest EVERYONE bookmark the secondary back up location now as a precaution in case we do have problems here...if this site goes down, you'll not have access to the back up link that William just gave us.
    Good idea PintoBean. I'm going to bookmark the back up site now.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Quote from Pinestrawguys--"We don't really have a choice do we"

No. We are out of options. This year will determine the destiny of the United States and the American People.

If we do not take our country back right now, that destiny will be but a short chapter in World History Books.

They might even exclude US entirely.

It's now or never.

PineStraw and Judy,

How true about how important this year is in taking back our country. I'll be on the phones, faxing and on the computer as much as I can.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

GO GET 'EM ANNIE!!

This is our country.

We own it, we control it, and We the People of the United States, which means AMERICAN CITIZENS, decide what happens here...who comes, when they come, how long they can stay, and what they do here.

PERIOD!!

Now tell these egg heads, we want our US Immigration Law enforced to the letter; we want HB 4437 passed without change or addition; we want our borders secured; we want illegals deported; and the criminals that brought them here and kept them here paddy waggoned and carted off to prison for as long as maximum sentences will allow.

Now THAT ought to create a barrel full of good paying jobs for AMERICANS!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This political battle will determine if America is run by We The People or The US Chamber of Commerce!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://latinoamericans.org/phpBB

This link takes you directly to the forum.

DcSA
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo