Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rush

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rush

Rush is hammering the senate today

Better late than never.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

i've got to get the channel of that man's radio broadcast.

Heck, I live in Florida. Other side of the state from him, but I should be able to receive it.

kev

rush

As in Rush Limbaugh? I stopped listening to him 10 years ago when he was pro NAFTA.

Yeah. he was pro-nafta and then his head started swelling up. I believe the only reason why is being anti-illegal now is because he is smart enough to keep his listener base. Too bad the politicians dont have that wisdom.
    Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

Re: rush

sorry to say, I'm with ya there. I know he supports the cause of those against illegal immigration but the man is so offensive on so many levels (and is a hypocrite....the prescription drug thing? After he made a slur about "junkies"). I support the take back our country initiative but I want no part of Rush.
    Quote Originally Posted by kev
    As in Rush Limbaugh? I stopped listening to him 10 years ago when he was pro NAFTA.

kev

everything

Everything Rush says has been bought and paid for by big business. Its been 10 years easy since I listened to him.

I can't belive you would turn your back on any support we get.
    That man has something that none of us have and thats millions of listeners.Do you think I support anything democrats stand for?But if they support our side they are going to get my vote.Bill Oriley is for amnesty and when i put that on here people were saying well he supports other things that are good so bill is ok. Rush is Standing up for us and you want to turn your back on him over other issues.We are going to lose this battle if we do not support the ones who stand with us.

no kidding, eh?
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJones
    Better late than never.

Rush Limbaugh has done and said some things that make me scratch my head in wonderment. HOWEVER, I think he may have seen the error of his ways. I have to admit that I didn't see a problem with NAFTA at first, either. In fact, I hoped it would give the Mexicans (among others) an opportunity to work in their own country and stay out of ours. I had this false sense of security because the people presenting NAFTA (GWHB & WJC) were not telling us the whole story. I have since learned the truth about NAFTA, CAFTA, etc.

I'll give Rush the benefit of the doubt, but as I do with politicians, I will keep a steady ear and eye on him. If he betrays my faith again, I will drop Rush like a hot potato.

In the mean time, as long as Rush is against the illegals and the travesty of the Senate and their bill, well then I give Rush a vote of confidence.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast