Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rush and Glenn have been tough these few days

Today Rush was mad, yesterday he was mad....he's talking against both parties...on this immigration mess.

He calls it insanity. I could be wrong here, but I believe he said, "what will they do next, make the fly our national bird?"

If Republicans listen to anyone, it's Rush...so they are still turning on us.

Glenn Beck has been great too...he's the 3rd most listened talk show, still no one in Washington seems to care.

I believe the next letters I write to our Senators, I am going to mention what Rush is saying....I've used the 3rd party, gave all the cons of illegals being here....I'm kinda running out of things to say!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Tell them you want a new President and Vice President.

Tell them you want to Impeach Bush and Cheney and make Dennis Hastert President of the United States because he understands immigration issues and thinks like we do.

Check this out:

http://grades.betterimmigration.com/tes ... &VIPID=283

Dennis Hastert Immigration Scorecard....A+ for both Career and Recently.

He's our man.....lets let them know that.

The pair of Traitors needs to be impeached and removed, Dennis Hastert made President to fulfill the term of George Wackident Bush. Then we stop the flow of illegals; we commence enforcement; we get our country back on the road of recovery; and in 2008 have an election to choose a new President....and may the best American Patriot win.

Lets do it folks. Start telling your Representatives and Senators that you are tired of this BS...from the White House....you think it's a form of Treason.....and you want Bush and Cheney out NOW because we can not stomach or tolerate 2.5 more years of population plumping under the clever deceitful reins of the Wackident.

Up the ante....

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Moosetracks, I NEVER dreamed I'd ever see the day when all of the talk radio show hosts ACROSS America would be so furious. They're LIVID.

I think we're finding out that although they have their parties and candidates, it's U.S. who they really love !!

And WE love them and thank them for it !!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

God Bless every last one of them for fighting our country, our laws, our sovereignty, OUR rights as U.S. Citizens. Thank you to all of them for echoing our voices.

If it was not for them, we'd almost be as good as dead. I'm not being facetious when I say that. If we, as Americans lose our country, as it was meant to be, as so MANY Americans have given up their lives for it to be, there is no place else on earth for US to turn.

Maybe that's just it. There is no place for Americans to run, even if we wanted to. Every American president should understand this in abundance.

We have friends around the world whom we cherish, but the fact is that we also have enemies around the world who despise us and hate us. This is just a fact.

We can walk around the world to visit our friends, although quite dangerously in some places, but Americans will NEVER have anyplace to run to if something were to happen to our country. We are there. This is it for U.S.. It is imperative that our presidents understand the importance of protecting U.S. and our homeland.

It is not the fault of the American people themselves or our children that this situation exists. No president should EVER jeapoardize US in ANY WAY, SHAPE or FORM. UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LegalUSCitizen, you are right, Americans have no place to go, we are like the Jewish people are, hated and despised by most of the world. We have been there to help out the whole world at one time or another, now they sit back and laugh and gloat at us in our trouble we are in over here. Let them laugh, our strength has always been in each other, we will come through this! I cannot think of another country I would even want to visit much less to live in, this is my home, I will defend it.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Nittygritty, you are a much greater comfort to me than the President of the United States. Thank you.

You are also a much greater inspiration to me as well.

They are saying that this could very well be put off until after the election, they think if they wait until they have been re-elected they can get some to change their minds or they will get some new ones in that they can persuade.

Sawdust, I think that would be even worse for them. We know who they are now, and we could vote tomorrow with confidence.

If they put it off, they will only expose themselves even more as to their lack of loyalty to the American people and their lack allegiance to our country, their failures in their obligations to the people of the United States.

These people must be removed from office in November, and putting this off only solidifies that feeling with the people. It makes their own futures far more bleak. To think that they're are that out of touch to not know that is not surprising.

Their ONLY hope is to turn everything down and secure those borders with all their might. And for many, even that will not be enough now.

What do you think ?