Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rush Limbaugh & Conservatives suckered on 2nd Amendment

SEE: High court strikes down Chicago handgun ban

It is absolutely amazing that Rush Limbaugh and other “conservativesâ€

It seems that many gun owners believe the McDonald decision is a victory. You bet this is a “victoryâ€

Thanks johnwk.

This decision seems to keep and enforce the right, left paradigm. Follow me, or your precious rights will be stolen.

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    Thanks johnwk.

This decision seems to keep and enforce the right, left paradigm. Follow me, or your precious rights will be stolen.
    Actually, the decision puts the federal government in charge of regulating gun ownership!

From a historical perspective and when other parts of the bill of rights have been enforced upon the States by the federal government, we have lost many freedoms and rights as I documented above. We are not better off by this decision since the Supreme Court has placed the regulation of gun ownership in the hands of federal courts and Congress. Every subversive ruling now applies across the board. Prior to the McDonald decision, a subversive ruling in one state did not apply in another state. Progressives are not as stupid as some believe they are when it comes to using the federal government to create a dictatorial authority to subvert rights.

JWK

I agree, this does indeed place gun regulations in the hands of the feds. This seems to help inforce the right, left paradigm as well, in my mind. Try and leave the farm,.....or the plantation if you will, and your rights could be in danger from the overeaching commies. The right, err, the republicans have yet to impress with their ability to have set things straight perhaps sometime between the 30's and now.

John, is this were the incorporation doctrine comes into play?

As for myself, I believe the rights guareenteed by the Bill of Rights are indeed God granted and that neither the feds nor the states have a right to infringe upon them. I am under the impression that our founders, or at least some of them did not even wish to write some of the God given rights into a Bill of Rights as the belief was that they were not approachable by man, or men.

Those that would try and approach God given rights may have to be dealt with in the same manner that our founders had to deal with the King. As enemies of freedom and liberty. As tyrants.