Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    zeezil are you writing down all these numbers? I have no idea what they've agreed to and we have NO idea what they are doing.
    ...no way to keep up. They're riping through a slew of amendments that they must have secretly voted on because all they're doing is reporting the results.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Don't know whats going on over here i posted this on the wrong thread.

DeMint Amendment.....Passed 93/1
    Prohibits funds to be used to limit list of felons prohibited access to ports

Man there is alot of amendments wish I new what they were, guess we will find out when they vote on them.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I wont interupt, you guys have a very important job to do and I will continue to observe and email friends and our enemies. I will chat when we aren't as busy.

Well, the next thing will be the actually vote I believe. The problem with the Salazar amendment is it diluted the money to the southern border and spread it to the N. border and the ports. We can't trust them. Graham signed on to it too.

I knew there was some back door dealings on his amendment.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just got in and read the entire thread and I want to thank everyone involved in creating this account of a very important day in congress !!!

YOU ROCK!!

Welcome aboard dgremark !!
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    I just got in and read the entire thread and I want to thank everyone involved in creating this account of a very important day in congress !!!

YOU ROCK!!

Welcome aboard dgremark !!

You're welcome. Your turn next. LOL

Tiny and I need some real exercise tomorrow. LOL

I'm watching this process, and I'm thinking you have to really love this stuff. I would hate doing this work.

WELCOME TO ALIPAC "dgremark" glad to have you join us.

I heard earlier Menendez would not vote for it if it did not include the northern border, otherwise it would prove they were racist When they start I will just observe also incase some one misses something which is easy to do when your trying to figure out what they are doing The more eyes the better!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Good grief Tiny I looked at the your first post and you started a little after 7:00 a.m. We've been going for close to 12 hours.

i agree. I have been reading the whole thing while fighting with Time Warner over my shotty internet connect.

you guys are doing great. When it's all done a synopsis of all ammendments both HR and SE would be nice.

Thanks for all the updates folks. We are knee deep in paint, dust, and clutter -redecorating two rooms. I'm excusing myself every little bit to come get the news here. With Waukegan just applying for 287g I'm very interested to see what happens to that program. It would stink to get this far, after all the work, protests, etc... to have the program dismantled.