Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

bttt
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Thanks, gogo, we also appreciate all your help. We sure have a good team here at ALIPAC.

Hopefully, this vote will go smooth, but it's not over yet. They still could try to sneak some amnesty provisions in. I don't trust them.
    Well, my prayer is they finally got it after the last session. My thoughts are "it isn't over until the fat lady sings." Now I'm not a good singer nor am I fat but hey, "make a joyful noise unto the Lord."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

One can only hope, gogo, that they got the message that the American people are not going to approve of amnesty of any kind. I've seen quite an attitude change in some of the Senators lately. Don't know how long that will last.

I am happy, I am crossing my fingers and hoping that Bush is no longer being listened to in Washington. I am hoping that this thing with Gonzales has them all thinking.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

They just announced that next they were going to work on another Graham amendment that requires DHS to use the Employment Verification System.

Got to run some errands I'll check back in.

Holy smokes are they really get serious this time. There must be some loophole. Are there any time restrictions in these amendments? Maybe that's the loophole.

gogo

See you when you get back, gogo. I don't think there is any real time restrictions, but I think they want to get through these amendments.

Hey, I just got this notification.

WALL STREET TUMBLES, ALL THREE MAJOR INDEXES DOWN AT LEAST 3 PERCENT-- DOW JONES LOSES AS MUCH AS 400 POINTS

I wonder if the dow has got to do with what is going on in Washington? I BET ONE MILLION DOLLARS IT DOES AND I WILL GIVE IT ALL TO TANCREDO"S CAMPAIGN.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Stocks plunged further after disappointing news from the housing industry prompted heightened concerns about credit markets and the U.S. economy. "We don't know how bad this will be," said David Kotok, chief investment officer at Cumberland Advisors. "We do know that it's bad and it's accelerating to the downside."

http://www.cnbc.com/

I saw a report on the news last night about all the foreclosures. And that the banks are making it harder to get a home loan. This may be one of the reasons.

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast