Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by andyt
    Wonder if that crazy investment guru with the rolled up sleeves who is always yelling "booya" will mention this. Hope so.
    Hope Levi-Strauss takes note of this. By the way Izod makes much better casual slacks that the Levi Dockers.

I WANT YOU TO SELL YOUR MILLER STOCK - NOW!!!
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

This is GREAT NEWS!! This is one of our biggest weapons, $$$$$ Withholding funds.

I wish we could get a larger section of businesses to boycott, but this isnt bad.

Just as 9000 American Lives are lost to illegal immigration every year, I would like to see MILLER sink into oblivian as a sacrificial company. That is the ONLY thing these assh*les understand is $$$$

That IS THE ONLY THING THEY CARE ABOUT.......

This MUST GO ON FOR AT LEAST 2 MONTHS to have any meaningful corporate impact.

NO COMPRIMISE FOR 2 MONTHS.....

Someone should make up stick kits for people to buy online an stick on MILLER STUFF up at the supermarket with MEXICAN FLAGS on them. Heck, Id do that......
    Ive seen em on the internet for $165.00 for 1000- Im looking for cheaper.

Or did someone do stickers you can but for this?? They are like .06 a piece!!!!

Here are some cheap ones, this is the cheapest Ive found.
    http://www.naturalprinting.com/Merchant ... y_Code=STK

How about a rubber stamp?
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

We want red white and greeen and something 1000's of people can do easily and cheap without much notice........

Go to the supermarket beer section, is it something you would do? Then order $3.00 bucks worth and try it.!!!

Im sure MILLER would love to have mexican pro illegal alien flag sticker onthier beer to rpomote it, jsut like KENNEDY and McCain, and BUSH.....

JAK
    This is soooo Grrrreat! I hope they are hearing us now!!! All of them!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am glad their stock is dropping. Serves them right for taking a stand against american citizens. Let this serve as an example to other companies who wish to take this stand as well. The boycott is working.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Badmonkey,

This is what I did...it WORKED!

OK, I don't know how to do business cards, but remember that I just moved?!

So.....I had some gold pre- set up labels to use in my printer, and had already made some return address labels. I don't think I can use the name here, but wouldn't matter.

Used COI's idea:

Boycott Miller Beer
    They support illegal immigration!
    Help save America!

This all fits on the label.

printed them out, now can stick these labels on items. Self- stick ya know!!!

Also printed out some on plain paper which I can cut out and use.
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    It could be some type of stickers, that say something like:

"Miller Brewing supports illegal immigration and lawbreaking"

or:

"Miller Brewing, the Benedict Arnold of beers"

So how do you get these? Maybe just getting regular labels and printing them out like addresses?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I dont have a printer but we need the RED WHITE AND GREEN FLAG on there,

Someone should make a catchy logo, for people to print up, and then chaRge what it costs for others IF they dont have a printer-3.00 a sheet or whatever. They need this at the BIG MILLER BOYCOTT SITE!!..

Finally,

Someone gets a boycott going - but shucks -I don't drink beer. Have told others - hope it helped.

Boycotts are the only thing that will work - I do hope when everyone realizes how successful one can be - they will get on the bankwagon for others.

All we have to do is have a success with one or two targets and others will take notice.

So no Miller Time here - and will keep talking it up.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast