Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Apparently they have stickers on the site for purchas. They should have them for Downloading also.....

This IS GREAT NEWS. ANYTIME CORPORATE AMERICA openly panders/SPONSORS ILLEGAL ALIENS, WHICH THEY LOVE, MORE PEOPLE MORE PROFIT, WHEN THEY DO THEY WILL GET PUT ON THE PERMANTENT BOYCOTT LIST by FED UP AMERICANS

I thing we need to boycott the news also, by writting SPONSORS OF ILLEGAL ALIEN FRIENDLY corporate F*CKERS and putting these nazi muthers on notice. we need a BROADER SCOPE HERE...!!!!

Miller needs to be taken out financially period, unless they go down to the border and start building a fence. Then in a year, well end the boycott.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Trixie, I too do not drink and was trying to find out if they had other products to boycott, but it seems they do not.

But....I am telling everyone I know, hope at least that helps.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It isn't only those that openly sponsor illegals - it needs to be those that employ illegals.

What these sponsoring corporations are doing is shameful, mostly because it is so out in the open and blatant. If we can get to one or two and do it publicly, the rest will wake up.

Hopefully, if we have success, then we can carry it on into the employer realm of this travesty. If we could eliminate the jobs, they would go home on their own. It would cost us nothing.

I like the idea of boycotting because it says to the big corporations that we can fight back. It says to the politicians who pay more attention to their corporate sponsors than taxpayers, that we do have power.

Both of these entities feel they have us over a barrel and that we just won't do anything about it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    It could be some type of stickers, that say something like:

"Miller Brewing supports illegal immigration and lawbreaking"

or:

"Miller Brewing, the Benedict Arnold of beers"

So how do you get these? Maybe just getting regular labels and printing them out like addresses?
    You can get stickers here:

http://www.cafepress.com/alipac.59158971

They are at the minimum price that CafePress charges but if you know of a handful of strategic places to put them for maximum effect they are cheaper that paying over $100 and having stickers left over.

Their stock took a dive right out of the gate this morning. Now it looks like someone is trying to rally buyers and save the stock price.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Some of that type of attempt, will be people who believe it will go up and are trying to make a profit.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    William, I am going to start spreading the word to the Veterans of Foreign Wars, I am starting with my mothers group and then emailing the main one in Oregon.

The VFW's have their own private bars and I know they are loyal Americans. I will let them know about the boycott site as well.

This is a nationwide group, think about the amount of people who will be suddenly armed with this information!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I believe that the American people are ready to boycott companies which turn their backs on us, the American people !!

WHO do they think they are ? NO VOTES and NO MONEY from US.

Let them sell to some other countries, not ours.

And other countries should follow suit !! We're all being taken advantage of by our respective countries !! Don't take it anymore no matter which country you live in !! Hold back your money and hold back your votes until they give you back your country !!

Legal, So true. How many articles have we seen re problems with immigration in so many countries?

People in the EU, Canada, England, and Australia, Italy, Spain....

These are just a few of the countries that we've seen articles about, in the past few weeks alone.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast