Thread: Sam Brownback

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sam Brownback

Can somebody help me out here? One of my kids asked me where Sam Brownback stands on various issues. I visited his website and he sounds like he's against illegal immigration.

But, wasnt't he one of the yoyos who voted for this last bill?

Any of you from Kansas probably have a better idea of where he stands.

He abstained from the last cloture vote. Might be one who is going to vote against it after he already knows it will pass so he can say he opposed it.

JAK
    Here is his report card on immigration!!! He has been bad, very bad!!!!!

http://grades.betterimmigration.com/tes ... &VIPID=317

OVERALL GRADES

Career ............. Recent
    D .................... D
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    He was a strong supporter of S.2611 (the last amnesty attempt).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks guys,

I keep trying to convince my kids to join here and get their own answers, but NOOOOOO!!!!!, let's just ask Mom

Sam Brownback got elected in KS by promising to work for the farmers, but he hasnt done it. Somehow he got on the Ag comittee. Kansans enjoy their other Senator, Roberts, way more.

During the last amnesty debate Brownback started his campaigning for president in Illinois (i think) and at a townhall meeting told people that we need to be compationate and let them stay and that it was good for farmers.. he got booed.

My calls to Sen. Roberts office during the last amnesty debate always got laughs when I asked if Roberts would pimp slap Brownback for his immigration views. I pointed to a series of murders in my hometown at an all latino bar (which was shut down). I also pointed to the death of a girl I went to school with when she was hit by an illegal alien, and my brothers own accident when he was hit by a legal immigrant driving with no insurance during that incident a fishing pole went one and half inches into his head.

As a former Kansan I have met Brownback personally, I believe it was at an Eagle Scout function, and at the time he impressed me with his talk of protecting rural families and communities while progressing into the future.

Now I see he really just wants to get cheap labor for his big backers like Farmland Inc, Tyson and others... no matter what the farmers are really saying.

Thanks guys, I really do appreciate the input.

You all are another reason why I'm a member here. I have a wealth of experts at my little fingertips!!

I think it's rather funny that his name is Brownback
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!